News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old School Drag Racing Pics

Started by Lowprofile, September 17, 2005, 11:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Thought you guys might enjoy these... :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

A few more...........

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

One last group..... :icon_smile_big:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Drache

search for a post I did about old drag racing pics... I posted a crap load of old mopar drag racers including Bob's '68 Charger!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lowprofile

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger_Fan

Those are some nice pics. :)

You don't really see too many of Shirley Muldowney these days for some reason.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Is she involved in racing in any way these days?  She should write an autobiography.

LeeBoy

That yellow Willy's is the s@%t! Badass  :drool5:
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger4404spd

Highbanked Hauler

69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

dart3404

Nupe

QuoteIs she involved in racing in any way these days?   She should write an autobiography

Yup!   Hung out with her at the K&N Nationals at Englishtown this June.   She is a great person and always took the time to sign autographs and went out of her way to be nice.   :icon_smile_cool:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Lowprofile

I Found a few more good ones.....

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger