News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So a Hemi for my C500 arrived today........ Updates on page 8

Started by PocketThunder, June 24, 2007, 10:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

Nice find Paul. I wish I would have found 'em. :D Probably why I don't look on Craigslist that much. Can't really afford stuff but I would buy it anyways. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 21, 2009, 09:45:22 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on January 21, 2009, 08:10:58 PM
Hey paul, I don't think those will bolt up to the hillside, so might as well send them to Stuart I hear he might find a good use for them.  :nana:

He'll get tired of taking them on and off all the time when he keep repainting his engine. . .

The hillside is comming out.  I've had enough of it and the novelty has worn off.  I need that dual exhaust v-8 sound that i've missed for so long.   :drool5:
what can i say I just need that engine to shine and look just right .  
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: General_01 on January 21, 2009, 10:25:07 PM
Nice find Paul. I wish I would have found 'em. :D Probably why I don't look on Craigslist that much. Can't really afford stuff but I would buy it anyways. :icon_smile_big:

I cant really afford it now either but for 1/2 price of a new pair i couldnt pass it up.  I had to do some smooth talking with my finance dept...   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ACUDANUT

Any pic's of the 68.  ?? Price ?? I couldn't get the link to work. ????

PocketThunder

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 21, 2009, 10:49:52 PM
Any pic's of the 68.  ?? Price ?? I couldn't get the link to work. ????

Sorry i sold that last summer.  This is an old thread but i thought i'd add a little info to it about my '69 status instead of posting a new thread about buying headers.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ACUDANUT

I still can't believe those headers are 1000 bucks new.  :brickwall: WOW
Gets me thinking about a pair I have hanging on the wall.  They were on a 73 dodge 2wd  P/U that had a 383 in it.  I wonder if they will fit into a 72 Charger with a 383.  :shruggy:  I guess I will find out one day.

pettybird

I was thinking about Hedman Elites--they're <400, ceramic coated, from Summit. 

General_01

Quote from: pettybird on January 22, 2009, 08:21:20 PM
I was thinking about Hedman Elites--they're <400, ceramic coated, from Summit. 

I used those on my '69 Charger. Manual brakes and manual steering and automatic. They fit well and I liked them.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

PocketThunder

:bump:

Moving along on my C500 restoration.  I have started building my C500 a new home and hope to pick up a 440 for her next weekend from another member here.

Garage Build  >>  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56750.0.html    :smash:

Paul....>> on the 2 year resto plan that is turning into 10..!  :brickwall: