News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen specific boards...

Started by Charger1973, July 11, 2007, 01:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

I think it might be neat to have a seperate section for each of the body styles.  Im not really sure how it would work, but it might be interesting and help keep year specific information sepatated.   :shruggy:  Just thinking out loud.  If its a horrible idea pretend I said it.   ;D

Ghoste

I don't like it myself.  I just feel that this is the one Charger site where we can all be generic Charger lovers together.  There are forums and registries already devoted to individual generations and years for when we need our segregated fix.  :Twocents:

defiance

Agreed - add to that the fact that there's a whole lot of knowlege common to all the first 3 gens, and segregating would isolate some of that knowlege...

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Ghoste on July 11, 2007, 01:22:35 PM
I don't like it myself.  I just feel that this is the one Charger site where we can all be generic Charger lovers together.  There are forums and registries already devoted to individual generations and years for when we need our segregated fix.  :Twocents:

:iagree:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger1973

Ok bad idea.  Pretend I said that.  ;)

Ghoste

No bad ideas man, they're all worth looking at.  Well maybe not ALL ideas, but you know what I mean.