News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

yet another color combo idea / question

Started by Khyron, September 20, 2005, 12:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

I'm thinking mango <man-go?>body with a white top and white stripe...

anyone have any pics of a car in this dress?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

4402tuff4u

I like the 05' Man-Go color alot. I was almost ready to do mine in that combination, only difference would of been with a black top instead of white. Was talked out of it since it's a no's car. and no I dont have pic's but I can picture what it would look like - sweeeet  :icon_smile_approve:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

plum500

:iagree: Sounds great...I'd just go for a black top vs. white...but, with the white stripe..

MoparYoungGun

Personally, I would go with a black top/stripe rather than white. I don't have any pics but I'm sure it would look awesome :2thumbs: !

4402tuff4u

This one is a friend of mine's Copper with White stripe. It looks awesome in the daylight. Black kind of blends in.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

1970 FE5 RR

1970 Road Runner: 383 H.P
1971 Dodge Charger SE  440 H.P
1974 Charger SE    FOR SALE!

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Khyron

I saw this at a car show, close to what I want, but I can't get it out of my head.

but I am thinking white top
*EDIT* yes he messed up the stripe ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

A father and son that hang out down at Highland on Friday have got a '69 at Empire outside Newburgh.   It's getting shot '06 go mango (aka: magnum sedan orange).    The only pic I saw was just being edged in a few weeks ago.  It's probably in paint now but not ready to hit the cruise till next year.

The white top sounds good but I can't find a pic of that combo.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.