News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C-500 pics

Started by MsMopar, July 17, 2007, 10:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on July 25, 2007, 08:41:08 AM
That is one nice 500.  But why green ?
Believe it's the original color........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

PocketThunder

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 25, 2007, 08:23:16 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on July 24, 2007, 10:28:13 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on July 24, 2007, 06:41:08 PM
however wouldn't only one of those two sisters actually be a DANA car? With yours having had a 22" radiator would it be a 8 3/4" rear end with a 3.23 gear?

There's a dana i my car.... :yesnod:   Its not original though.   :pity:

Ahhhhhh, instead of a boob-job, your C500 had a Dana-job...   :icon_smile_big:

and a heart transplant!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Why green? Well since she didn't answer I'm going to assume it is because her car was a factory GREEN car. Personally I will admit I don't much care for green, but if my 500 was green it would still be painted green as well.

ACUDANUT

Well if it's not original, I would never paint a car green (except sub-lime) IMO green belongs on Tanks,Trucks and Guns.

hemi68charger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on July 26, 2007, 11:26:54 AM
Well if it's not original, I would never paint a car green (except sub-lime) IMO green belongs on Tanks,Trucks and Guns.

Come on,,,, don't hold back,,,,, let's us really know how you feel...  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

WilliesDaytona

LOL you got to be joking or a Mustang lover, right?  F-8 green looks great on almost ANY MOPAR especially with a Green interior and on some a Green vinyl top.... The color is soothing to me and dont make me feel like eating a popsicle like Limelite green, Plumcrazy, or Lemon twist............. Give me F-8 Green or T-7 Bronze ANYDAY over those loud, no class colors...

chargerman68

:iagree:

paint it sub-lime that would look great on a c500 :2thumbs:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

WilliesDaytona

Quote from: chargerman68 on September 24, 2007, 01:52:37 PM

Sub-lime is terrible on any Charger and considering it is a 69 HEMI Charger 500 I doubt they would paint it anything except the original color, much less, a color that wasn't even offered until 1970........

chargerman68

well its my  :Twocents: on it and nothing more
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

moparstuart

me too lime light is awesome
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

Just a side bar here, but if your talking about painting it a color that wasn't even offered on a Charger 500 you would have to include the F6 color as well. Wasn't available at the time of the production of Charger 500's. So that would rule that color out as well.

I believe that MsMopars car is F8 though. Even though I don't know for a fact as I haven't seen her car in person, and at this moment I can't seem to find anything wrote down in my lists on her car other than the VIN.

moparstuart

F8  better put a white stripe on it

MsMopar

Yep, my car is F8 Dark green. That's what the fender tag says so that's what color I had it painted. Put 60 miles on it last weekend. Still needs to be detailed out but it's getting there. Hope to take it to a cruise in Tuesday night. Most of them are pretty much over for the year, but if the weathers nice there may be a few cars out. MsMopar

Oh, and my 500 was bought new without a stripe. Until I know why it didn't have one, I'm not putting one on. If you see a F8 Charger 500 without a stripe......That would be MsMopar's Chariot  :coolgleamA:

pettybird

Quote from: 69_500 on September 24, 2007, 02:54:08 PM
Just a side bar here, but if your talking about painting it a color that wasn't even offered on a Charger 500 you would have to include the F6 color as well. Wasn't available at the time of the production of Charger 500's. So that would rule that color out as well.

I believe that MsMopars car is F8 though. Even though I don't know for a fact as I haven't seen her car in person, and at this moment I can't seem to find anything wrote down in my lists on her car other than the VIN.

are there any #99 rallye green 500's?

hemi68charger

Quote from: pettybird on September 24, 2007, 11:11:10 PM

Shouldn't be since the C500  production was supposedly done before the color became available.. Now, if one got painted at the dealership, that's another story..

Troy
Troy

moparstuart

ralley green is that the chevy color ??? I saw a cool hemi 69 roadrunner with white top @ barrett jackson  a #99 paint code car

pettybird

Quote from: hemi68charger on September 25, 2007, 10:59:24 AM
Quote from: pettybird on September 24, 2007, 11:11:10 PM

Shouldn't be since the C500  production was supposedly done before the color became available.. Now, if one got painted at the dealership, that's another story..

Troy

so rallye green and F6 were released at the same time?  that makes sense?

69_500

There is a possiblity of a Charger 500 being 99 99 and having been ordered in Ralley Green. However that aren't any that are known of.

There is a 99 99 paint code Charger 500 though but its for the Omaha Orange.

70charger_boy

Quote from: WilliesDaytona on September 24, 2007, 01:57:13 PM
Quote from: chargerman68 on September 24, 2007, 01:52:37 PM

Sub-lime is terrible on any Charger and considering it is a 69 HEMI Charger 500 I doubt they would paint it anything except the original color, much less, a color that wasn't even offered until 1970........

Hey williesdaytona.  Nice to see you back?  Do you have any updates on the big willy daytona?  feel free to update
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,14491.150.html