News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C-500 pics

Started by MsMopar, July 17, 2007, 10:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMopar

Hey guys! Here's the latest pics of the 500.
MsMopar  :icon_smile_big:

General_01

Looks very nice!!!! Can't wait to see it when you have it all put back together. That is one sweet ride. :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

PocketThunder

Wow  :o  looking good.  i'd change out that back bumper though :shruggy:   :icon_smile_big:

See you in Milwaukee in 5 weeks..  5 weeks already!  damn i need to get to work :buff:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Aero426

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 17, 2007, 10:27:55 PM
Wow  :o  looking good.  i'd change out that back bumper though :shruggy:   :icon_smile_big:

See you in Milwaukee in 5 weeks..  5 weeks already!  damn i need to get to work :buff:

Keep working!   Looks great!!!

hemi68charger

Sweet !!!   Good for you !!  I know you have waited a long time for this..........   :2thumbs:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Aero426

Nice.  Are you bringing it up to the meet?   Running or not it is welcome to be displayed.

Charger_Fan

Is that one of those rare 'rear step' bumpers? hehe :icon_smile_tongue:

Looks really good! :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MsMopar

Thanks for the kudos everyone. Doug, if it is running, I will bring it to the meet. It just depends on how long it will take to rebuild the Hemi. I have to say Pocket Thunder has inspired me. If he will drop a slant six in to get there, I should at least try to get the Hemi in by that time. MsMopar

nascarxx29

Car is looking good MS R .Your car came a long way from being a potential burn victim.To how far along you are along with it now .
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

MsMopar

Thanks! The fire episode was really a nightmare.  MsMopar

Aero426

Quote from: MsMopar on July 21, 2007, 08:02:05 AM
Thanks for the kudos everyone. Doug, if it is running, I will bring it to the meet. It just depends on how long it will take to rebuild the Hemi. I have to say Pocket Thunder has inspired me. If he will drop a slant six in to get there, I should at least try to get the Hemi in by that time. MsMopar

Get workin!   The meet will not be any closer any time soon.    Having a bunch of 500s would be cool!

PocketThunder

Quote from: DougSchellinger on July 21, 2007, 10:18:58 AM

Get workin!   The meet will not be any closer any time soon.    Having a bunch of 500s would be cool!

Do you have a location set for next year?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Man that is coming along very nicely. Can't wait to see the finsihed project.

One of these days I'll get around to stripping mine down and making it pretty. But I'm not that patient.

tan top

:drool5: looks real nice , would like to see more pictures as you progerss , :yesnod:   , thanks for sharing :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparchris

Your car is looking great!! Keep on truckin' :2thumbs:

hemigeno

Every time I see an F8 car detailed/finished up that nicely, I like that color more and more...

Looking great just from the pictures, and I'm sure it looks even better in person!

Aero426

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 21, 2007, 12:57:12 PM

Probably Monster Mopar in St Louis

hemi68charger

Quote from: DougSchellinger on July 23, 2007, 12:15:14 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on July 21, 2007, 12:57:12 PM

Probably Monster Mopar in St Louis

I'm hoping to make it with Dana........
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

69_500

What to St. Louis or  this years in Wisconsin?

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on July 23, 2007, 04:03:00 PM
What to St. Louis or  this years in Wisconsin?

Ya Troy lets have a Dana sister reunion..

69_500

however wouldn't only one of those two sisters actually be a DANA car? With yours having had a 22" radiator would it be a 8 3/4" rear end with a 3.23 gear?

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on July 24, 2007, 06:41:08 PM
however wouldn't only one of those two sisters actually be a DANA car? With yours having had a 22" radiator would it be a 8 3/4" rear end with a 3.23 gear?

There's a dana i my car.... :yesnod:   Its not original though.   :pity:

hemi68charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 24, 2007, 10:28:13 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on July 24, 2007, 06:41:08 PM

There's a dana i my car.... :yesnod:   Its not original though.   :pity:

Ahhhhhh, instead of a boob-job, your C500 had a Dana-job...   :icon_smile_big:
Troy

ACUDANUT

That is one nice 500.  But why green ?