News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

your dream car

Started by mustanghater, September 20, 2005, 05:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

If you could order one car from that factory what would it? color,year,options
I would order a 70 hemi 4-speed Charger,with sunroof,am/fm radio, in red with white rool and guts.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

inhrmswy

68 hemi charger 4spd in dark metalic blue, no vinyal top, white stripe and interior.     Im close to that now....ive got a 68 4spd 440 in grey primer... :icon_smile_tongue: ::)

volk68

Quote from: inhrmswy on September 20, 2005, 05:44:44 PM
68 hemi charger 4spd in dark metalic blue, no vinyal top, white stripe and interior.     Im close to that now....ive got a 68 4spd 440 in grey primer... :icon_smile_tongue: ::)

I'll second that, only make mine 3x Black or Red.

ChargerSG

69 Hemi Charger 4spd Black would be it... :drive:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

2fast4u

I always think about this very thing....often!  ::)   

But my fav would be a 69 R/T SE 426,4spd, 3:54 suregrip with sunroof and Triple black is just my "first" pick! 

Like most of you out there...prolly got more than one pick!  :yesnod:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

BigBlockSam

1970 superbird, 440 sixpack, 4 speed, dana rear , white with black roof, buckeck seats   :drool5:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TheGhost

71 GTX, Triple Black, 440-6, 4 speed, Dana 60, airgrabber hood, 3.55 gears, rubber bumper option, no vinyl top.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

andy74

71 hemi super bee,black with black vinyl top,red interior,sunroof,4 speed and dana with 4.10s,if i could have it i wouldnt care about the gas

ramit

I think I would go with a 71 hemi RT, 4 speed, power sunroof,painted orange with white interior.  I do have to say it is hard to pick just one car.

73rallye440magnum

69 R/T SE Black with white stripe. Tan interior. sunroof, Hemi, 4 speed. 3.54 Dana. I'll build one someday hopefully. Tied with a triple black 68 R/T with a mean mean hemi, they just look so bad ass.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

69bananabeast

1970 Barracuda  AAR  Orange with the black stripe and hood blackout . 4spd   8 3/4  3.54 suregrip   . 295/60's  Rear        215/50's front
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

sandmbmx88

I would want the 80's charger daytona in puke green!

MoparYoungGun

A '68 R/T with a Hemi and a 4spd as well as a sure grip. Black exterior, black interior, red stripe. :drool5: !

moparguy01

http://www.ktsmotorsportsgarage.com/nethercutt/pages/dues.html

1933 Duesenberg Arlington Torpedo Sedan Model SJ
The Twenty Grand, body by Rollston

currently in the nethercutt collection. sold for 20,000 dollars when NEW! right now its damn near priceless. but id be afraid to drive it. youd have to isure the thing for over 10 mill.

Lowprofile

I Will not be Denied.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

jaak

1971 Hemi cuda convert. sassy grass with white billboards/top/interior. with Steelies and dog dish hupcaps, oh btw a pistol grip 4 speed :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

SeattleCharger

'68 RT, all performance options, black on black, custom sized rims and tires, dealer would throw in the wheels with the factory order

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

dd44068

a 68 R/T LOADED WITH EVERY OPTION WITH A HEMI 4 SPEED iN B5 BLUE BLACK TOP AND INTERIOR, OR ANY OTHER HEMI CAR

Brock Samson

That's a tough one! I'm like a kid ina candy store!   :o
I like 01s' choice though,..
you didn't specify Mopar or no car which makes it really really difficult!
can I git back to ya?..   ???

ok this... 

BTW: You can full screen these images!  :yesnod:

http://point.worldtel.net.pk/wallpaper/Cars/1964_ferrari_250_gto-1.jpg

http://www.student.oulu.fi/~jasu/pics/cars/Ferrari_250_GTO_64.gif

http://www.qv500.com/Ferrari%20250%20GTO%20P2%202.jpg

how'd like to have that in yur driveway?..   ;D

moparguy01

Nice choice strat. the 250 is a beautiful automobile.

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

FastbackJon

There is too much wanton obsessiveness in my dark deranged soul to narrow it down to one single vehicle.

:devil:

:icon_smile_big:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Ghoste

I can't narrow it to one either.  Most of the time, it would be a 69 Charger 500.  Hemi four speed with 3:54 and cloaked in silver.

defiance

'69 L88 'vette ... woot... :P

If it's any consolation, it barely edges out some nice mopars, though :)

NYCMille

Strat -

You and I are on the same page... except of course I would also have a 1970 Lamborghini Miura... I hate to say it, but ole' Mr Angry would be gone in heartbeat... The Miura is in my opinion the SEXIEST car EVER made... period.

Old Moparz

1969 Charger Daytona SE, black, both red & white removable & reusable tail stripes, tan leather interior, with........

426 Hemi, 4 speed, Dana 60, power windows, power heated seats with lumbar support & side bolsters, power rack & pinion steering, power 4 wheel disc brakes, power side mirrors with defrosters, power door locks & trunk, A/C-Climate Control, CD changer, amp, sub woofer, hidden surround speaker system, cup holders and........

radio delete.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

derailed

ill take this bad boy right here minus the cragars for a set of rally 2s, and throw in the Royal Bobcat option and a rear mounted power antenna

Brock Samson

Blood up the street from me had a gold/black one just like that, bigger tires in back 'n all jacked up, tri-power option, he had three extra guages in the console with an exstingisher,.. in those days, late '60s, the style was to paint a name on your street rod on the back quarter panel,.. his was "Soul Shaker"...
'N after that he had a '69 Vette convert. with all the fiberglas Mods, last time i saw him about 10 years ago he was driving a Rolls.

cudaken

Stock Big Block Charger, this thing is getting the better of me.

I like Vicodin Ken
I am back

Brock Samson

Ken..

Have ya tried hookin up the plug wires?..

I dunno, call me crazy...  :P

PocketThunder

Quote from: drailed on September 21, 2005, 07:55:24 PM
ill take this bad boy right here minus the cragars for a set of rally 2s, and throw in the Royal Bobcat option and a rear mounted power antenna

Amen brotha!  My pops has that very car in convertible form right now.  But what is the Royal Bobcat option?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

derailed

A small number of GTOs up until 69 i believe came through with this option from the Royal Pontiac dealership owned by Ace Wilson. The cars basically had alot of high performance mods to the engine like thinner head gaskets, free flowing exhaust, carb jetting etc. and aluminum hurst wheels(rare)  Heres a clip out of a magazine from back then

http://www.jimwangers.com/bobcatstory2.htm

Ghoste

They were to Pontiac guys what Mr. Norm was to us. 

Old Moparz

One of my friends (Mark) had a nice '66 Tempest ragtop since we were about 18 years old. (GTO twin) He pulled the tired 326 & put a hot rodded, Chevy 283 in it, & had restified the car. Someone ran a red light & hit the nose, but he managed to fix it again. He seemed to have lost interest over the years so it stayed in his garage. At some point it didn't run as nice from lack of use, & one day about 7 or 8 years ago he had it out in the driveway while he was cleaning the garage.

Someone driving by saw it, stopped, & made him an offer for it. He sold it for $2800 & never mentioned it to anyone. Another friend (John) told me about how pissed he was that Mark sold the car after telling him for years he'd love to buy it. I was surprised he sold it, but when John told me how much Mark got for it, I was pissed. I figured he got ripped off since It was easily worth 2 to 3 times what he sold it for. I would have given him more than that for a nice, rust free ragtop if I had known he was selling it. Those Pontiacs back then were nice.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

derailed

Wow, probably kicking himself in the ass right about now. A neighbor where i use to live about 6 years ago had a 70 goat rust free with the original motor out of the car in his garage just sitting there for a long time, i kept hounding him about the car and even sold him a spare motor for it because he was afraid to rebuild the original for some reason. Anyways one day i went by and saw the car was gone, found out he sold it to his brother for $1000. i had offered him $2500 a year before >:(

Brock Samson

I was getting on the freeway today heading south on the 101,.   in front of me was a '68 GTO with cragers and pipes turned down at the rear axel,.. it was white with a quasi red judge stripe on the sides and a blue hood bulge with a Trans Am style shaker poken through the hood, looked like a ten year old resto. I was in my 300 M, and since the freeway was remarkably clear I pulled up even with him he and his Bro looked over,.   and we both nailed it...
I smoked his hide,.. No Problem!

Good thing I wasn't in the R/T..   ;)

RT DAVE

69 Hemi Coronet R/T vert with a 4spd.   F6 Green with a White top & Stripe. 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

4cruzin

I really fond of this car!!   With the blower or with a shaker hood would work for me!!   Did someone say they were buying??  
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .