News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any daytona's available?

Started by moparchris, July 23, 2007, 11:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparchris

I have really been getting the fever for a Daytona again after all these years since mine went away.  Is there anyone out there that has one or knows someone who may be interested in a trade for my 68 hemi Charger 4 speed car and my 70 440 6 pack 4 speed Super Bee?  Two cars for one?  The Charger is a project but is about 90% done.  The Super Bee is very nice and will be featured in an upcoming magazine article.

nascarxx29

The daytonas are few and far between and superbirds are plenty.I sold my unrestored daytona last year

.And only daytona fixer up car was the green roll over car at carlisle
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Aero426

There is a project Daytona in Milwaukee that is available.  V2, white stripe, black interior, 440 auto, non numbers engine, has fender tag and build sheet, same owner since 1985 and has been a local car since new.   The car is not missing anything.  The sheet metal is above average for an unrestored car.  The drivers floor will need some work, but it is not bad.    In my opinion, the nose shell is pretty lumpy and will need rework or a McGaughey replacement.   Engine is currently out of the car.  $95,000.   He's more interested in cash versus a trade. 

BigBlockSam

Quotesuperbirds are plenty   

yea but money isn't   :pity:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

I still wish he would consider a trade on that car. I want a daytona so badly, and I know that Troy does too. Seems that moparchris is in the same boat as Troy, having a HEMI car to trade, but no takers.

Aero426

Quote from: 69_500 on July 24, 2007, 06:43:48 PM
I still wish he would consider a trade on that car. I want a daytona so badly, and I know that Troy does too. Seems that moparchris is in the same boat as Troy, having a HEMI car to trade, but no takers.
Did you talk to him?

69_500

I talked to him a while back, but not recently.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on July 24, 2007, 06:43:48 PM

Yeap, still looking....... Oh great.. competition....... lol

Good luck Chris... I've been trying for over 3 years now. But, it sounds like your Charger is much closer than mine.. I hate to say this and give you a lead at the risk of lossing mine with this particular car, but you may wanna try Dave in California and his V2 440 car...... I've been back and forth wth him for quite some time, but there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. You have two ready cars to trade it appears.....

Chris, you have mail........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

C_stripes

Quote from: moparchris on July 23, 2007, 11:20:05 PM
I have really been getting the fever for a Daytona again after all these years since mine went away.  Is there anyone out there that has one or knows someone who may be interested in a trade for my 68 hemi Charger 4 speed car and my 70 440 6 pack 4 speed Super Bee?  Two cars for one?  The Charger is a project but is about 90% done.  The Super Bee is very nice and will be featured in an upcoming magazine article.
Any pics of the two cars to trade?  can you tell me more about the HEMI charger.  Complete project or what is it?  Color combos ect.  You can email me direct at C_stripes4ever@yahoo.com
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.