News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Cuda is officially Dead

Started by MsMopar, August 01, 2007, 08:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMopar

The Hemi is out to be rebuilt for the C-500. The engine looks great on the inside. No ridge on the cylinders, no cracks in the head between the valves. Looks really clean. I am really gonna miss driving the Cuda, though. It's gonna be a long time before I get the second Hemi up and running.  :'( MsMopar

69bronzeT5

what do you plan on doing with the Cuda now???
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 02, 2007, 12:11:12 AM
what do you plan on doing with the Cuda now???

She's gonna sell it to me... :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

Sweet!  we can park next to each other then on the 25th.  right?  :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MsMopar

I plan to keep the Cuda. I have another Hemi block I plan to build to replace my numbers matching engine. As far as having the 500 ready for the Aero meet, I hope to, but I don't want to make any promises. MsMopar

69_500

Ah come on, now.

If you hurry up and get your 500 done before that show, I'll promise to drive mine up from Indy. However if you don't then I'll still think about it.

MsMopar

What! If my car's not there, you don't want to see me? Humffff!   :flame: Seriously, I don't want to rush the rebuild on the Hemi. If it is running I'll take it there. Remember, the Nats is in the middle of all this too. I usually don't have enough money when I go there. I need better green upper door pads, I hoping to find them there.
MsMopar

69_500

Would love to sit down and chat with you again, of course. Then again I'm also anxious to see your car once completed as well.

I was bidding on a pair of white door panels, and upper door pads. My computer froze up that day, and I was outbid by $1, can you believe that $1 thats lousy. Oh well. Bad part is they were in pretty good shape, and were actually the right date code for my car as well. OH well such is life right. You win some, you lose some.