News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pre body shop work

Started by spcterry, August 11, 2007, 12:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spcterry

I'm in the army and just got orders to go to korea for a year. I was going to have my charger towed to a body shop and have the body work done while i'm gone. What can I remove from the vehicle and do myself in a couple of days to make it easier on them and cheaper for me?

moparguy01

depends on what all your having done there. if your getting it painted inside and out, strip it as much as possible. if they're doing the engine bay, pull the engine.

Silver R/T

all the trim, glass, door handles, etc. if you're going for the full paint job. Basically strip everything that won't get painted.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

skip68

I pulled my tail lights, bumpers, valance, and my grill out in about 2hrs.  I had fun getting the grill out and I think I'm going to have fun getting it back in. :'(  :'( :brickwall:   Good luck,   Chuck................
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!