News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: CornDogsCharger on March 31, 2012, 08:52:52 AM
Stu, where did you get the front and rear sway bars?  I'm thinking about getting a set for my '66 Charger.

Justin
"CornDog"
addco brand from jegs    i got the big ones and my buddy has then on his car
and loves them.   Great price and easy install too.   My car didnt every have a front
bar and these kits all come with the correct brackets to add it properly.
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger-Bodie

A couple pics that Stuarts Boyfriend wanted me to add.......
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on May 04, 2012, 01:53:26 PM
A couple pics that Stuarts Boyfriend wanted me to add.......
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:    he has been telling me for a week you were suppost to post these , i just figured you didnt have the guts   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:   well played my friends brian and jason  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

very strange seeing the birdible with a hard top installed   :yesnod:

moparstuart

Had a great day cruising on the highway today  fast blasting doen the kansas turn pike at 100  . Kept it  up all the way to topeka  .  My new caddy fans work fantastic never got hotter then 170 .

hotrod98

Looks like you had fun. We got the bird out last week and went for a long drive. Sandra loved it.
I finally found a 223 fan blade. Can't wait to install it on the bird and see if it makes a difference. It should.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Well my great buddy  :icon_smile_big:  scott  thedodgeboy on here put me in to win a free stereo system .  I won and here it is . I have to get it installed asap and take it on a couple days of the power tour and display the car in the pioneer booth .  Thanks again scott for getting me the hook up .

moparstuart

:popcrn:  i will make sure we try and hide it as well as possible

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

moparstuart

sub box  , trunk i'm thinking

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

back in the box     ok rene not over the top but pretty nice for free   :nana:

A383Wing

800 watts huh?

you could go a bit bigger and sound like these little rice burners with the trunk lids vibrating

Bryan   :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on May 23, 2012, 09:51:43 PM
800 watts huh?

you could go a bit bigger and sound like these little rice burners with the trunk lids vibrating

Bryan   :nana:

it will all even out when the tops down

A383Wing

where ya gonna keep all yer popcorn with all that boomity stuff in the trunk?

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on May 23, 2012, 09:54:03 PM
where ya gonna keep all yer popcorn with all that boomity stuff in the trunk?
the box is really small actually

BigBlockSam

Quoteok rene not over the top but pretty nice for free   nana

that's a nice set up you got there . i dig Pioneer equipment . good stuff . that's all you need to play the music we listen to.  :slap: :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 23, 2012, 11:03:05 PM
Quoteok rene not over the top but pretty nice for free   nana

that's a nice set up you got there . i dig Pioneer equipment . good stuff . that's all you need to play the music we listen to.  :slap: :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

thedodgeboys

Quote from: moparstuart on May 23, 2012, 09:25:23 PM
Well my great buddy  :icon_smile_big:  scott  thedodgeboy on here put me in to win a free stereo system .  I won and here it is . I have to get it installed asap and take it on a couple days of the power tour and display the car in the pioneer booth .  Thanks again scott for getting me the hook up .

Aawwwwaahh shucks Stuart your making me blush buddy  :nana:

moparstuart

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: 
  I'm not worthy Scott     I'm not worthy Scott     I'm not worthy Scott      I'm not worthy Scott      I'm not worthy Scott      thanks you

thedodgeboys

Quote from: moparstuart on May 24, 2012, 06:15:41 AM
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: 
  I'm not worthy Scott     I'm not worthy Scott     I'm not worthy Scott      I'm not worthy Scott      I'm not worthy Scott      thanks you

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:eek2:  YOUR WELCOME BUDDY

mauve66

any drawings out there for a free motor.............................. :popcrn:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint