News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: 70moparman on January 13, 2013, 11:55:53 PM
Nice 6 speed swap ~  :coolgleamA:  Now just get that driveshaft in and lets get some above freezing weather around here already!  Ive seen your bird since its first HPAC show, but having just joined the forum today (hey, Ive been busy) I just got to read a lot about how it was a 10+ year project, your setbacks with bogus body shops, your first wing being stolen  :RantExplode:, and just got a much better story of how that limelight ragtop came to be...    Glad you kept it together and saw it through, I think your brother would be proud!  :yesnod: 
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

Quote from: 70moparman on January 13, 2013, 11:55:53 PM
Nice 6 speed swap ~  :coolgleamA:  Now just get that driveshaft in and lets get some above freezing weather around here already!  Ive seen your bird since its first HPAC show, but having just joined the forum today (hey, Ive been busy) I just got to read a lot about how it was a 10+ year project, your setbacks with bogus body shops, your first wing being stolen  :RantExplode:, and just got a much better story of how that limelight ragtop came to be...    Glad you kept it together and saw it through, I think your brother would be proud!  :yesnod: 

just be advised, if you see something that may go "wrong", its your duty to inform Stuart, now he's not going to listen to you but it's still your duty, besides, later on you can say you told him so.........
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

pettybird

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on January 16, 2013, 12:45:36 AM
is this heap running yet or what?
running it has always run  , moving now thats a whole different story

ACUDANUT

moparstuart

hemi68charger

Stu,,
You're progress looks very nice..... You will have an even "cooler-cruiser" when done.........   :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 28, 2013, 09:22:14 PM
Stu,,
You're progress looks very nice..... You will have an even "cooler-cruiser" when done.........   :2thumbs:
manual tranny and three extra gears you wont be able to keep me at home   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

WINGIN IT

Quote from: moparstuart on January 28, 2013, 09:26:23 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on January 28, 2013, 09:22:14 PM
Stu,,
You're progress looks very nice..... You will have an even "cooler-cruiser" when done.........   :2thumbs:
manual tranny and three extra gears you wont be able to keep me at home   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Or keep the wheels from spinnin'   :drive: :D

BigBlockSam

Quotemanual tranny and three extra gears you wont be able to keep me at home

yea , now you can drive at a reasonable speed and make sure not to spin your tires . :slap:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

wingcarenvy

Lookin' good Stuart. That thing will be sick with a six pack motor and a 6 speed!! I get to drive next time I am in town! :slap:

moparstuart

Quote from: wingcarenvy on January 29, 2013, 04:34:59 PM
Lookin' good Stuart. That thing will be sick with a six pack motor and a 6 speed!! I get to drive next time I am in town! :slap:
anytime  , but will you ever be here   :icon_smile_big:

pettybird

moparstuart

pettybird

Indygenerallee

Just think Stu, you could throw a Dana 60 Dually axle under the bird and then you could have a 6speed 6 pack 6 wheeler!!!!!  :naughty:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Swampwing2

Quote from: Indygenerallee on January 29, 2013, 06:42:50 PM
Just think Stu, you could throw a Dana 60 Dually axle under the bird and then you could have a 6speed 6 pack 6 wheeler!!!!!  :naughty:

.......and leave the console out, add a buddy seat and make it a 6 seater.  :)

Looks good.

ACUDANUT

What about that place in Springfield Mo.  You know there is a truck place in Olathe who makes them too

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:     got a tranny jack to night hope to change out the throw out bearing saturday and or  sunday

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:   3 1/2 aluminum  55 3/4 inches long   finally after 4 weeks it came in

was suppost to only take 3-4 days

moparstuart

WINGIN IT

ACUDANUT

Dang, where was that picture taken ? Arkansas ?  :smilielol:

BigBlockSam

QuoteDang, where was that picture taken ? Arkansas ?

back by the c-ment pond
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart