News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 04, 2013, 01:20:17 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 03, 2013, 11:32:15 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 03, 2013, 10:38:41 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 03, 2013, 08:55:55 PM
so your saying i should have bought yours because all i really wanted was the lighted bacl

Nope.

Not for sale...

Just bragging on the deal I got on mine....

Ok, so that was a least 15 years ago... :nana:

nice score you never sell me any of your nice toys   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

You don't have to buy my stuff....just wait for me to wake up dead...
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  make sure your wife has my number , oh wait you just posted her facebook info didnt you    :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on March 04, 2013, 02:27:38 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 04, 2013, 01:20:17 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 03, 2013, 11:32:15 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 03, 2013, 10:38:41 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 03, 2013, 08:55:55 PM
so your saying i should have bought yours because all i really wanted was the lighted bacl

Nope.

Not for sale...

Just bragging on the deal I got on mine....

Ok, so that was a least 15 years ago... :nana:

nice score you never sell me any of your nice toys   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

You don't have to buy my stuff....just wait for me to wake up dead...
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  make sure your wife has my number , oh wait you just posted her facebook info didnt you    :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Yep...

::) :eek2: :lol:

moparstuart

well tranny is back up in again and clutch is started to bleed but not completely done yet

still need to get the drive shaft and cross member bolted back up but i wanna make sure the clutch will bleed completely and get pressure  before buttoning everything .   No leaks so far so good .

Took 4 of us a couple hours to get the damn thing angled just right to slide in . 

1966hemi

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:    big relief getting that damn thing to go back in again finally  just crossing my fingers the clutch will bleed out the rest of the way

A383Wing

at the rate yer going...you should be done by, what...next year??

might be a little cold to take the car out this year...and if you do, we expect burn-out videos  :D

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on September 08, 2013, 08:59:42 PM
at the rate yer going...you should be done by, what...next year??

might be a little cold to take the car out this year...and if you do, we expect burn-out videos  :D

hey i cant  do anything fast anymore

JB400

Glad to see the birdible getting some attention :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Glad to see he finally got something "up & in" as well  :rofl:

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on September 08, 2013, 10:27:30 PM
Glad to see he finally got something "up & in" as well  :rofl:
i just cant get it up anymore by my self   :nana:

JB400

Maybe you should start taking your Flintstones vitamins again.

DAY CLONA

Took 4 of us a couple hours to get the damn thing angled just right to slide in .  

Wow!...you guys need to take some vitamins/steroids or something :nana:...only took just ME, about 2-3 hrs to replace my hyd throwout on my TKO and re-install the tranny...and I did it on low profile car ramps just to bust some chops for one guy (Sinister68) that said you couldn't install a TKO without a lift...plus no way on a 440 car....yeah OK  :slap: I even left the H pipe in just for kicks...and used a $40 floor jack to lower and raise the tranny back in...and I'm an old man :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: DAY CLONA on September 08, 2013, 11:33:02 PM

Wow!...you guys need to take some vitamins/steroids or something :nana:...only took just ME, about 2-3 hrs to replace my hyd throwout on my TKO and re-install the tranny...and I did it on low profile car ramps just to bust some chops for one guy (Sinister68) that said you couldn't install a TKO without a lift...plus no way on a 440 car....yeah OK  :slap: I even left the H pipe in just for kicks...and used a $40 floor jack to lower and raise the tranny back in...and I'm an old man :nana:
the problem with my car is we made the tunnel so tight in order to use the factory console , it has to go in there just right.  We have to wrestle the sucker around intill it hits just the right spot and slides in .   

DAY CLONA

Quote from: moparstuart on September 09, 2013, 05:57:34 AM

the problem with my car is we made the tunnel so tight in order to use the factory console , it has to go in there just right.  We have to wrestle the sucker around intill it hits just the right spot and slides in .    

I'm using a factory 4spd console as well....unmodified :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: DAY CLONA on September 09, 2013, 11:32:48 AM

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

the problem with my car is we made the tunnel so tight in order to use the factory console , it has to go in there just right.  We have to wrestle the sucker around intill it hits just the right spot and slides in .    

I'm using a factory 4spd console as well....unmodified :nana:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 09, 2013, 01:28:40 PM
got my fingers crossed for you  :cheers:

Me too. Even though you talk crap about the color of my car..........
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on September 09, 2013, 03:00:23 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 09, 2013, 01:28:40 PM
got my fingers crossed for you  :cheers:

Me too. Even though you talk crap about the color of my car..........
i talk crap on you every chance i get  , OH and i was just repeating your life partner on the color thing   :nana:

Stevearino

Was beginning to think it was never going to happen. Dreams can come true. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Daytona R/T SE

We have to wrestle the sucker around intill it hits just the right spot and slides in .    

:scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

:o   :o   :o  

:-X    :-X   :-X

moparstuart

Quote from: Stevearino on September 09, 2013, 03:49:44 PM
Was beginning to think it was never going to happen. Dreams can come true. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
she is still my baby  ,   been living the dream

BigBlockSam

QuoteWe have to wrestle the sucker around intill it hits just the right spot and slides in .   

:scratchchin:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 10, 2013, 10:35:48 AM
QuoteWe have to wrestle the sucker around intill it hits just the right spot and slides in .   

:scratchchin:
its a six speed way bigger then the 5 speeds