News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interesting wing car pro street machine

Started by bull, August 20, 2007, 01:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

moparstuart

i think it's cool and at least they didnt cut up a real daytona

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

I met Ron Jenkins at Sema last year and talked to him for quite a while. He's a super nice guy and easy to talk to. He used a 68 Charger to build this ride. Seeing that car moving down the highway sends shivers down my spine. Can't wait to get the bird clone on the street. Won't be quite as bada** as Ron's car but should produce that same tingly feeling. I mentioned the aero site to him and was hoping to get him on here as a member. Ron?  You out there anywhere?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Quote from: moparstuart on August 24, 2007, 08:52:40 AM
do you know what wing set up he used ?????????????????????

Not sure. Looks like an original if you ask me. 

Charles Addams

70charger_boy

Ron Jenkins is a Mopar God.  He is like ChrycoPhysco.  He made a few appearances on the TLC show Wrecks to Riches with Barry White and the srrc shop.  He installed his front end suspension kits on a few mopars and in one episode last season he was on camera driving this very same daytona clone. I remember it, because he didn't convert the rear window

hotrod98

He was with the wrecks to riches crew when I met him in Vegas. He was very interested in the cloner stuff going on around the country and didn't realize just how much interest there was in cloning.

Charles Addams