News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's Alive!

Started by MsMopar, August 28, 2007, 07:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMopar

Well guys, the Hemi took it's first breath of air in the 500 Thirty-two years after it came out of the car!  :cheers:
MsMopar

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BronzeOnSteelies

Congrats, you are one lucky Ms.      :yesnod:

68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

hemi68charger

Tah daaaa !!!!!  :cheers:

Can't wait to see and/or hear it.......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

70charger_boy

pics  please.  It's not everyday I get to see a hemi, you know :popcrn:

nascarxx29

Congrats .And post pictures we like to see it
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Old Moparz

Quote from: nascarxx29 on August 29, 2007, 07:55:19 AM
Congrats .And post pictures we like to see it

Or at least make a sketch.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

MsMopar

Here's a few pics. MsMopar

69_500

Looking good.

Are you going to St. Louis with the car?

70charger_boy

moparstuart

that is a thing of beauty          wow
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

MsMopar

Thanks guys, been a long hard road. I won't be going to St. Louis this year. Just plan to do a few local cruises for the rest of this year. Gotta break in the engine and make sure everything is settled in before I take it out of town.  :coolgleamA:  MsMopar   

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemigeno

Very, very nice!!!   :2thumbs:

So is it roadworthy yet?  You gotta be anxious to do some cruizin...

Charger_Fan

Wow, that baby looks great! Congrats!! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69_500

So its only been how many years since you drove the 500? Or have you ever since you had it?

MsMopar

Yes, I am anxious to do some cruising but I still have a lot more to put together.

And yes, I drove it for a while before it came apart. The pics were on the old site but some old timers may remember that fancy wood bumper it had when i bought it. MsMopar

71ChallengeHer

69_500

I think that I have some photo's of it with its wood bumper, but I wasn't sure that you were driving it at that time.