News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what is a CH4B worth?

Started by d72hemi, September 01, 2007, 01:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d72hemi

I have a guy who told me to make him an offer on a ch4b, plus $15 for shipping. I don't see one on e-bay (or anywhere else) I don't want to pay two much, nor insult him with a low offer. What is fair?

Ian

69CoronetRT

I got $75 for one a couple of years ago and it wasn't the best.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

471_Magnum

They are very good intakes and somewhat hard to find. I wouldn't feel bad about giving $75 for one in good condition.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

41husk

I was looking for one a few months back, and would agree $75 is fair.  I would offer $60 + the shipping for a total of $75.  But I would have given $100 total for a good clean intake, so if you really want it you can go up to $85 + the shipping.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Chatt69chgr

The prices mentioned are on the low end of what I have seen them go for.  So if you can get one for that I would definitely get it.  Note that the Edelbrock Performer RPM will yield about the same results but it is a little taller and for some that's a problem.  Stay away from the Edelbrock Performer.