News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

real purdy superbird clone for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, September 02, 2007, 11:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

wow it's up to 50 k  now way more then i thought it might be worth  ( but then again it aint made it's reserve) so his buddy's must be bidding it up for him   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

70charger_boy

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2007, 12:00:20 PM
wow it's up to 50 k  now way more then i thought it might be worth  ( but then again it aint made it's reserve) so his buddy's must be bidding it up for him   

DUH!!!

superbirdtom

lotsa people say mine is a clone cause i made an airgrabber hood for it and put on centerlines and basically did it for me. check it out on youtube ,just write BLACK SUPERIRD into the search.  I am going to build a clone it will be black i am going to build a fiberglass functional airgrabber hood for it. my current one is steel . I am going to put a six speed in it along with top of the line recaro leather seats with every gizmo they make. i will go the 440 sixpack route or a fuel injected 440. i would go hemi but i want to drive it across country to meets and have found my real bird right now has factory 4-speed with 8 3/4 323 gears gets 17 mpg on highway. that little two barrel really is great on gas. I think the hemi would just eat too much gas from alaska to back east. the problem i have with the superbird clone on ebay is it is a satellite. and if you have ever tried to swap rallye gauges over to a satellite dash it is a mess. I am starting with a sixpack 4 speed R R i have laying around. yeah if your going to ask the same price as a real bird for a satellite it better be a national show winner.

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

pettybird

moparstuart

well the 50 k it made it too was high   he should have taken that price
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE