News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WINGED WARRIOR NEWS LETTER

Started by sunroofsuperbird, September 05, 2007, 12:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofsuperbird

My Superbird made the pics in the newsletter at the petty museum at the Charlotte meet.  :coolgleamA:
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

moparstuart

I'm there to with my three kids pictured with richard signing stuff for ian my six year old
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Let me know if you see anything from the Milwaukee meet.  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Would be a different club newsletter for the Milwaukee meet Paul.

But I'm sure Doug will post some shots from the show. Either that or I'll let ya know if its in the newsletter that Doug does.

One of these days I'll take my car to something like that, rather than just driving down to see cars.

BigBlockSam

hey , congrats there sunroofsuperbird . i'm looking at it rite now. man your car looks good. :2thumbs:  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

pettybird

i took a pile of those....i appreciate the photo credit as it's something i'd like to do more professionally