News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why can't I upload a picture to my personal text??

Started by RECHRGD, September 25, 2005, 06:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

I go to my profile and click on the "upload your own picture icon" type in the address off of the 'C' drive, push browse, it comes up and I open it, I make sure it's a picture type file, it loads the address into the proper space, I hit change profile, it appears to load and says done.  When I go back to one of my entries, No Picture! :flame: :icon_smile_angry: What am I doing wrong?  Please help young computer gurus.  I am old and may not be around long enough to accomplish this on my own.     Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

RECHRGD

That's the picture!  It attaches to the message just fine.  I'm confused and dismayed.     Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

ScottW

1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

ScottW

Does your icon show up on the top of the page in your User Info?
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

Just 6T9 CHGR

You dont have to type anything in the box.   Just click the browse button to upload from your PC
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Troy

It's too wide. If you want that as your avatar then the site forces it to be less than 200 pixels (yours is 204). I fixed it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

RECHRGD

Troy, you are wonderful human being and I will put you ahead of my children as benifituaries upon my passing.  Love, Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Troy

Quote from: RECHRGD on September 25, 2005, 08:26:36 PM
Troy, you are wonderful human being and I will put you ahead of my children as benifituaries upon my passing. Love, Bob

Awww, how sweet. So I get everything motorized right? :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: RECHRGD on September 25, 2005, 08:26:36 PM
Troy, you are wonderful human being and I will put you ahead of my children as benifituaries upon my passing.  Love, Bob
:haha:

Wait a minute...what am I laughing at...Troy just scored another Charger! :-\ :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)