News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stargate Atlantis

Started by Silver R/T, July 25, 2005, 12:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Anyone watched the show? I finished watching first season and now gonna watch next one, kinda interesting. Anyone into that?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

MyMopar

I'm not afraid to admit it. I set my TiVO to record SG-1, Atlantis and Battlestar.  Then I watch them when I have time.  I think the shows are very well produced and have great special effects.  SOmetimes the story lines are dull but they keep it a bit spicy with the effects.
Battlestar is good one also, even though they didn't follow the original character line-up.
I alos TiVo Nascar, it takes me less than 1 hour to watch a race now, talk about free time for my car!

TheGhost

Sci Fi Friday is my favorite night of television.  I love Battlestar Galactica. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

RD

i am a STARGATE SG-1 and Atlantis NUT!!!! I have loved the show for so long (my wife likes it alot too!).  This new season is looking to be outstanding!!  I still love watching the reruns though.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Drache

I love how some of the Gods that men worship were aliens... like Thor! Thor kicks ass!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

XXSpiralXX

I was always a babylon5 and Highlander fan. But the stargate series is awesome.

smasherofall

glad I'm not the only one   :icon_smile_approve:  I have a DVR, cann't wait till Friday night.  :popcrn:I record them all so I can fast-forward through all the commercials ( people at work think I'm nuts ) :image_294343:

4cruzin

lol  I bought season 1 through 7 of SG-1 and have been watching since day one when it was only on showtime.  Its about the only show I watched.    :icon_smile_big: 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

MyMopar

Quote from: Ranger Max on July 26, 2005, 02:32:49 PM
<<<< #1 Battlestar Galactica Fanatic
Here is a render I did in 2004
That show Frakin kix a$$

I love that with Battlestar - FRACKIN

The last episode though my wife swore she heard the real word, I teased her and said they can do that on cable :-X
Now Rescue Me on FX, they really do use some words.  Another great show.