News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

friend lost his car today

Started by mustanghater, September 26, 2005, 07:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

A friend of mine has been restoring a 442 for a few years now. He finished restoring it 3 weeks befor school started.He was going to add white hood stripe's to the car this week end but he never got a chance. at about 7:15 this morning he stoped at a stop sign and pow he gets rear ended by a drunk driver. His car is a loss from the backseat back.I feel sorry for him cause he was a good friend.He worked all summer to finish it for his senior year and now it just sit's in his garage waiting for whats next.What realy suckes is that his grandpa was the org owner. A loss of another great one.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Charger_Fan

PICS,PICS,PICS!!! :boogie:

Oh sorry, that may have not been a good time to ask. :blush2: :icon_smile_big:

Did he have good insurance? Does the drunk dipweed have good insurance?
At least your friend lived to tell about it. Cars can be replaced, humans can't.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

I don't care who you are... that sux, sorry about the friends loss. Good thing he's o.k. though. cars can be replaced.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

No mention of your "friend" being injured or not... tha's alot more important in my book.   I'd suspect if his 442 was totalled from the rear seat back, your friend has many serious injuries...

mustanghater

I had an add for a $780 dollar 72 cutlass that I was going to give him but I lost it  :brickwall:. He was thinking of finding a parts car and backhalping it.He's a realy good body man so he can do it. the only thing he didn't do on that car was the paint work.
New Muscle car forum

Just 6T9 CHGR

Who the hell is drunk at 7:15 in the morning......castrate the bastard! :mad:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on September 26, 2005, 07:57:51 PM

A Longshoreman runnin' late on his way to work. ;D

bull

Quote from: AllBlueRT on September 27, 2005, 04:05:44 AM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on September 26, 2005, 07:57:51 PM

A Longshoreman runnin' late on his way to work. ;D

Or an airline pilot. ;D

What's worse is when those jealous punks key a newly restored classic, or any classic for that matter. Do they think we're all rich and don't have to work our tails off for what we have? Those morons need to be shot.

4402tuff4u

I hope your friend had a "restored" agreed value insurance policy. He might be able to get it fix will little lay out money, especially if he got rear ended - not his fault. Bottom line is that it's good that he was not injured. As stated before, a car can be replaced/fixed. A broken neck or back usually can't without adverse and long lasting effects.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

41husk

Good luck to your friend.  It sucks his car got plowed but at least he is ok and there will be other cars as far as I can tell you only get one time around on this earth.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brock Samson

Hater:
nowhere do you mention if your "friend" is ok... just the olds being totalled..
"he was such a good friend" you state.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

andy74

i hope he is okay,and i see your working on your spelling :2thumbs:

mustanghater

he was fine. I was talking to him to day cause we couldn't finish the conversation yeasterday but when he was hit, he was pushed in to the ditch on the other side of the road.The car is a total loss.He" going to buy it back from the company. It has front and rear damage. he's taking the engine, trans,and rear end out and taking the rest to the olds nats.
New Muscle car forum