News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

guage restoration, the company that did me wrong

Started by smokinrt, September 28, 2007, 02:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokinrt

To all my fellow DodgeCharger.com buddies,
It's been about a year since I've been back on this Forum.  I wanted to pass along some info to you all before you make the same mistake I made and contract with Autoinstruments.com to restore your guage cluster.  If you're interested in restoring your guage cluster please find a reputable company, maybe ask around on this site.  But I would never use Autoinstruments again.  They were the most unprofessional group I've ever worked with, would never recommend.  Mistake after mistake, delay after delay, errors!!! blunders!!!! mistakes!!!. 

Good luck
smokinRT

Silver R/T

what was wrong exactly?? please give us more description, and pictures of what was wrong
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

70charger_boy

Quote from: smokinrt on September 28, 2007, 02:47:12 PM
To all my fellow DodgeCharger.com buddies,
It's been about a year since I've been back on this Forum.  I wanted to pass along some info to you all before you make the same mistake I made and contract with Autoinstruments.com to restore your guage cluster.  If you're interested in restoring your guage cluster please find a reputable company, maybe ask around on this site.  But I would never use Autoinstruments again.  They were the most unprofessional group I've ever worked with, would never recommend.  Mistake after mistake, delay after delay, errors!!! blunders!!!! mistakes!!!. 

Good luck
smokinRT

Perfectionists..........