News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wraping harness

Started by 71mopar383, October 07, 2007, 07:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71mopar383

What r u guys using under the hood for the harness I had some plastic loom but it looks like it got to hot plus it didnt look the way I wanted.  Regular electrical  tape gets gooey does anyone make the oem fabric tape ?

moparguy01

i know somebody makes the fabric tape. im wanting to say the last roll of it I saw came from year one or paddock, but it was years ago.

Dodge Don

Roger Gibson sells the correct stuff

gtx6970

Name  one harness wrapped in friction (aka cloth ) tape - besides the positive battery cable

resq302

My forward light harness from the connection behind the battery forward to the head lights is wrapped in cloth.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto