News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok Vain, here's your big chance

Started by bull, September 28, 2005, 02:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

You mean you dont know Travis?   Our resident "pro-flipper"?    :icon_smile_approve:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

I guess I know him as well as anyone on this site except for those I've actually met in person. Let's see, I've met triplegreen, AllBlueRT, 8WHEELER, CK1, um, River, talked to Red Kilby and Chryco on the phone a couple times, Halfast, TK73 (who hasn't been here yet, or has he?) 473Charger, DaytonaGuy, I know SteveP pretty well, that's about it. Sorry if I left anyone out. I know I've met some others at the d-c.dom meet in Kent but I didn't take note as well as I should have. I think I remember asking Travis once if he had an OE 2nd gen. LR wheel moulding for sale but never heard back. Was that you Travis? I gave River $70 the other day but he handed me six socket racks in return. I don't know. I guess I'll need some references. :icon_smile_cool: Tell ya what, you send me photocopies of your SSN card and driver's license and your fingerprints and we'll talk. ;D

69charger2002

lol bull, i was really pretty much joking anyway. i surely wouldn't randomly send someone 10k either.. i mean if it was ever serious, of course you'd have to get some references etc.. chris, and lots of the other board members "know" me on here, though i have only MET a few of them, or talked on the phone to a few more.. not a big deal.. i was just giving you something to think about.. on better ways to turn that 10k into something more. i will never put my money in a market just to watch it sit and barely draw interest, when i can take 10k and turn it into 15k in a month or 2, usually buying 2-3 project cars and "flipping" them as 6T9 said
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

nh_mopar_fan

I think your plan is great. 5% secured is tough to top these days and the credit card idea is exactly what I would do.

I charger EVERYTHING on my card. I get a couple free anywhere in the US plane tix just about every year and since I pay the card off every month, they're gratis...

I love Discover. They're good for another couple hundred a year which rather than take the money, I use with Lobster gram, they give you $80 for every $40 you spend. I sent a bunch of people a 2 lobster dinner as christmas presents every year. They love them and it costs me nothing.