News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kruse auction ad

Started by Mopurr, October 19, 2007, 02:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

Just had to share description

1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird two door

Equipped with a 440 CI V-8 V code 6-pack Hemi engine and 4 spd transmission Danago rear end  :scratchchin:

Then there is the 1969 Dodge charger b-body two door hard top

Only 550 made

this is a very rare car with the 440 Commando motor and automatic trans. features include console and bucket seats

It does say that is not numbers matching but has a factory replacement..... guess they replaced it with a Plymouth 440??????

Got a chuckle thought I would share. :smilielol:

Just to add sorry if these cars and ads belong to anyone here since I am poking fun at the ads!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

70charger_boy

Commando???  I have to laugh at some of those Kruse ads.  I posted one of them that claimed to be a 1 of 1 r4 red Daytona with white interior.  Boy, did I believe that, until Hemigeno and the other wing guys ripped me :hah:

IMHO take what they say in those ads with a tablespoon of salt

Mopurr

I saw the Daytona ad first and chuckled at the Commando instead of 440 magnum but when I read the Superbird description I was rofl.

I didn't know they made 440 ci hemi blocks let alone with a 6-pack.

Then the danago rearend floored me.

But then again I am just a dumb girl........

41husk

These guys should get HLPG to write there ads!  Ye ha!!!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

got an ad in the mail last night for a danbury mint 6 pack superbee
  called it a hemi 6 pack

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE