News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

this is the most expensive bird clone i've seen

Started by BigBlockSam, October 24, 2007, 12:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

no BS, he was on the phone and i got another call...he didn't stop talking for me to answer it...  i kept saying 'rick...rick.rick...rick...' and gave up.  i laughed about it, too--nothing stopped the story. 

he complains now that he sold the car--i just give him some 'i told you so' line.  my friend is still pretty mad about him selling it without any advertisement, too.  rick also says the guy who bought it hasn't touched it yet, either. 

gtx6970

It's Ok , if you miss  any part of one of his storys,,Don't worry-  Next time you see him you'll hear the whole thing over again, and again, and again.

He hasn't touched either Charger 500 either if it makes any differnce

I remember when he bought the Daytona, CB antenna on the top of the wing and all. For the princely summ, of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $150.00 seriously  busted nose cone included

Ghoste

69_500

yeah I tried for years to get that Daytona. Heck I've tried for just as many years to get one of the 500's he has. Everytime I talk to him, he says he would sell me one, but won't ever come up with a $ figure. I know Bill has asked too.

Two years ago he did say he would sell me both cars for $45K, but at that time I couldn't come up with $45K, so never took the offer. Now that I think about it though, I figure when I would have shown up with the money he would have talked so long I would have walked off without the cars.  :smilielol:

BigBlockSam

Quotesell me both cars for $45K 

when that happens you call me and we can chip in together :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

Heck for a while I was trying to work a deal of trading him my C500 for both if I pitched in some $$ as well. No deal yet.

gtx6970

Quote from: BigBlockSam on October 27, 2007, 07:18:49 PM
Quotesell me both cars for $45K 

when that happens you call me and we can chip in together :cheers:

wait a minute there buckaroo, I'm first in line for the R6 auto  car. you all can fight over the bronze 4 speed car all you want

69_500

buckaroo, hmm first time I've been called that one in a long time.

Your right though I'd prefer the bronze car due to it being a 4 speed. Heck I'd take any color as long as its a 4 speed, would prefer B5 blue, or R4 red though.

nakita7

That's the second one I've seen at that asking price. I didn't realize a wing and a nose cost $45K.... :eyes:

It's kinda funny, all that work, and the car is STILL a Satellite....

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

66chargerkid

ya he's the last of the *older Generation* that still stays up till midnight talkin about cars in the parkin lot. Most the others go to bed around 10 or its gettin down to 9 now   :icon_smile_big:
And hey he payed off his house. Mortgage comes first b4 the 500 i guess.

BigBlockSam

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on November 03, 2007, 08:00:08 PM
i thought it would reach 50k
i love the question and answer section

he should have taken the 50 k

market sucks   nice car tho

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE