News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Grill Paint

Started by Skyview69, October 25, 2007, 07:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyview69

Does anyone know where I can buy some Grill Silver paint?  I am looking to repaint my tail lights on my 71 Charger.  Is that the correct color?

thanks

4aThrill

I was going to ask the same question, I have seen them black and silver so which is the right color? Are you talking about the RT rear lights?

:2thumbs:

Skyview69

Mine is a non RT -Silver is the correct color for mine -just not sure what the actual name of it is and where to find any.

gasoline_24

Silver R/T

as long as you know paint color code pretty much any auto body supply store should be able to make you some.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Skyview69

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 25, 2007, 06:49:03 PM
as long as you know paint color code pretty much any auto body supply store should be able to make you some.

thanks for the info...now another question

-Where do you find the paint color code?

hemi-hampton

The silver for 1971  PPG Paint code # is, Argent Silver #DX-8555 or Medium Textured Argent Silver #DNA-8575. If you want the 1970 code it's # DX-8355. Hope this helps.  LEON.