News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For anyone wanting to do the veggie oil/diesel thing...

Started by Charger_Fan, September 29, 2005, 12:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

i'm gonna go with these guys instead i think.  just as soon as i cough up $40,000 for a CTD 2500 Ram. :icon_smile_big:

www.frybrid.com 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 29, 2005, 11:12:03 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 29, 2005, 03:31:41 PM
just as soon as i cough up $40,000 for a CTD 2500 Ram. :icon_smile_big:
Sooo...next month? :nutkick: ;D

Well actually.... Yes.  i'm closing on the sale of my house so i could certainly do it then.  But then we'd have to live in it and i dont think my chicky would go for it....   ;D

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 30, 2005, 11:02:19 AM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 29, 2005, 11:12:03 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 29, 2005, 03:31:41 PM
just as soon as i cough up $40,000 for a CTD 2500 Ram. :icon_smile_big:
Sooo...next month? :nutkick: ;D

Well actually.... Yes.   i'm closing on the sale of my house so i could certainly do it then.   But then we'd have to live in it and i dont think my chicky would go for it....     ;D

Yeah, for some reason chickies don't seem to like living in a vehicle too much. :ahum: ;D

Hey, congrats on your house sale, BTW. :thumbs: