News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'70 Legendary seat covers & door panels fit pretty good

Started by Big Lebowski, October 28, 2007, 12:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

I have to say the Legendary seat covers & door panels for a '70 Charger fit great, the only thing is that the door panels don't have the small Charger emblem. Oh well, check out the pics... :popcrn:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Plumcrazy

I used their seat covers in my car.  They do make an excellent product.  :yesnod:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Brock Samson

Big Lebowski

Ya, I thought I posted this in the interior section, what was I thinking?
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

daytonalo

moparstuart

yes had none of the wires and stifness of legendary
sent them back had the legendary stuff done in a weekend

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: daytonalo on November 01, 2007, 04:04:03 PM
Did you install yourself ????

Yes, it was no problem.  Had to have a friend help me wrestle the back seat covers on though, but they are nice and tight now..  :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

JrJohnston

Quote from: moparstuart on October 29, 2007, 04:49:13 PM
  dont buy PUI stuff  not good at all

You are  100% right PUI sux baig time,I will not install anything from them.And alot of the other upholstery shop's around here do not use them anymore.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

torqueflite

Hey you might be able to help me....my 70 SE has the CRXA interior 'charcoal leather seats/black carpet'
I am planing to do just the front seats , buckets and buddy , so I want the colour to match with the back seat.
I know I have charcoal but it looks black to me. :shruggy:
what's the colour of your front seat covers ?
The charcoal leather must be the most expensive seat cover that legendary sell. :'(

bull

I hate it when people use acronyms and abbreviations here. :brickwall: What is PUI?

68RT4ME

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Dodge Don

Quote from: torqueflite on November 06, 2007, 01:32:52 PM
Hey you might be able to help me....my 70 SE has the CRXA interior 'charcoal leather seats/black carpet'
I am planing to do just the front seats , buckets and buddy , so I want the colour to match with the back seat.
I know I have charcoal but it looks black to me. :shruggy:
what's the colour of your front seat covers ?
The charcoal leather must be the most expensive seat cover that legendary sell. :'(

Yup. CRXA is black with charcoal inserts.

I got the "Charger" emblems for the door panels from Laysons. Took 2 years but I got them....not sure they are available anymore.