News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to Powdercoat

Started by BobH1968, September 29, 2005, 04:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobH1968

Does anyone know a good place to have my bike frame powdercoated in Illinois?  Preferably either around Chicago or central Illinois area.  Its not a full size motorcycle.  Its bigger than a minibike but smaller than a motorcycle.  I'll call it a large minichopper.  We almost have the frame done and I want to have it powdercoated.  Any suggestions where?  price quotes?

Bob

chargermick

There is a place out here in the southern suburbs (Crestwood?). It's Gorilla something. I think I might have their name and address at work. I'll let you know tomorrow. By the way, where are you at? I'm in Tinley Park.

Recharger

http://www.gorillapowdercoating.com/

Here's the company you're thinking of.   I started looking around for powdercoaters a few months ago, just to have some pulleys and brackets and things done.   Meanwhile that stuff fell down the priority list and I never did call anyone or get any info, but I do remember looking at the gorilla site.   That one stuck out because they had some info about Joe Rogan's Cuda that Rad Rides by Troy did.     (I remember thinking, 'they must be too expensive for brackets')  

BobH1968

That looks like an interesting place, I'll give them a call tomorrow or Saturday.