News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can someone post pictures of an 69 A/C car engine compartment?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, October 31, 2007, 01:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

What I'm looking for at the moment is the alt and other pulleys.  I have a bracket that has an idler pulley on it.  The spacer is home made for the long bolt and the bearing rattles.  Any ideas on replacement?  I saw a site that had parts for non A/C alt bracket kits only.  Pics would be great to save for putting things back together.  front, back, right, left.  What ever you have.  Thanks.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Charger-Bodie

this may help . id look on egay for the pully or a wanted ad here , lots of people remove a/c  this is a  link from Bill Alphins site hes a member here http://amhightechauto.com/images/1969-440/R-FT.jpg    by the way that spacer should be cast iron 1 piece unit with 2 holes 1 hole longer than the other.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69_500