News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guitarists....post pics of your guitar!

Started by 69bronzeT5, November 02, 2007, 12:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

I noticed there are actually alot of guitar players here. So lets see your guitars. Dosent matter if its your current or past guitar(s) and amp(s). Bassists, post pics too!!

I'll start. Here is my collection.

Jackson JS30 Warrior---upgraded with a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker (got it installed a last week, not shown in pic)

Jackson RR3 Rhoads

Backplate for the RR3 Rhoads...sorry for the poor shot

Jackson JS1 Dinky

Jay Turser Rhoads V Copy----limited editon & no longer made

Aria STG Strat Copy---my first guitar

All of them together

Yamaha 50 watts---Had this amp. Then sold it to buy another amp.

Marshall MG250DFX---sold the Yamaha to buy this

Randall RX75---my Marshall got stolen so I bought this. Then I got the Marshall back so I took the Randall back.

Marshall Half stack (JCM2000 head & 1960A cabniet)----rented for the school talent show

Dunlop Crybaby Wylde Wah

Dunlop MXR Eddie Van Halen Phase 90

Digitech Brian May

I also have an acoustic from Mexico but I dont have a picture of it

SO LETS SEE YOUR GUYS GUITARS AND AMPS! :popcrn:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ponch ®

Here's what I keep handy right now...

Otherwise, I have 4 or 5 other guitars and basses that are either stashed away in the closet, in pieces waiting to be put together again, or on loan to my brother.

Here's an older pic of some of the other guitars. A couple of those belong to my brother now (we're always trading back and forth).

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Manfred318

Heres mine.
Epiphone Demon V (Sold) Mine was light metallic blue.

Washburn T-24

1982 Vantage Flying V

Behringer 180w Bass amp.

and my old DOD Bass Grunge

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

69bronzeT5

I like the guitars guys! Hey Ponch, love that Dean Dimebag man :2thumbs:

69CoronetRT

Posting pictures of your guitar in a stand is like posting a picture of your car in the garage...

Get em out and play em...that's what their for.....

Me with American Standard Strat. You can see the headstocks of the '76 Strat hardtail and Explorer in the back. Mesa Rocket 44 in lower left.

Designer Series Explorer on bottom..

Ponch, how do you like that Hamer?
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

69bronzeT5

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

R2

81" Fender Strat
79" Les Paul ( in case )
Lots of Kramers',,,,(pacers,,,and focus' )

Used to have a San Dimas Charvel.....from the early 80's....

bill440rt

I'm a part-time working musician also, so I keep a steady arsenal on hand. Some come & go, but I've had this collection for quite a while now.

Guitars:
1) The blue one is a '96 Les Paul Custom Shop Classic Premium Plus. AAAA quilt top, 1 of 25. It doesn't go out to gigs... much.

2) Epi Les Paul, YES, signed by Ozzy. It was part of a local radio station Ozzfest contest back in '99 or so. I've NEVER played it. The plastic protectors are still on the pickups. I may be looking to sell this one in the near future. Any takers?  :shruggy:

3 & 4) Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport: A GREAT guitar to play. Very versitile. This is my favorite gigging guitar due to it's versitility. 5-way pickup selector, standard trem, dual humbuckers.
'83 Les Paul Custom: Owned this one since new, it was my first "real" electric guitar, given to me by my parents as a b-day present when I was only 13. I literally grew up playing it. It just had a re-fret last year & minor touch-up paint work. I also recently swapped the pots for "hotter" ones, it really made a great improvement in tone & punch.
More coming...
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69bronzeT5

That last Les Paul....the 83(??) looks alot like the Les Paul Randy Rhoads used :drool5:

bill440rt

More:
1 & 2) My PRS collection. Both Custom 22's, quilted 10 Tops. Awesome tone.

3) My acoustic setup: an Ovation Celebrity & a Trace Elliot amp. Real nice amp. I liked the Ovation when I first got it (early '90's sometime), but I've grown less fond of it over the years.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

Amps:

1) Marshall TSL JCM Triple Lead Head with a Mesa 2x12 cab. You can hear the difference going from a Marshall to a Mesa cab. The cab alone weighs almost as much as a Marshall tube combo amp. Very solid.

2) Mesa Dual Rectifier Trem-o-Verb combo. I use this one for smaller rooms & also at rehearsals. If you've never played thru a Mesa Rectifier, try one! Crystal clear cleans & wall-of-crunch distortion. This one actually has 4 different amp channels, you can select them with toggle switches. Everything from country to blues to metal.

3) Practice Marshall micro stack. Good for practicing, that's about it.

bill440rt

Effects:

I use the larger board for when we play larger rooms, with the Marshall. Looks like a lot of stuff, it really isn't. Boss chorus, delay, flange, a Hendrix Cry Baby, amp footswitch, a mute pedal, that's really it. An AKG wireless & a Korg tuner round it out. I'll probably be selling the pedalboard itself & get something smaller to put the rack stuff in a separate rack case. We don't have roadies, & it's getting way too heavy to jug around.

The VOX Tonelab I use for smaller rooms with the Mesa. This is a GREAT pedalboard, IMHO the BEST one out there today. Blows away that POD & Digitech stuff. It's got a tube for the amp emulation sections.

69bronzeT5

dodgecharger-fan

This is what I have right now..

Peavey Rage 158 Transitube Series Amp (Good size for the house)
Zoom707 II Guitar multi-effects (lotsa fun in a small package)

Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Fender CD-160E/12 12-string
Eterna (by Yamaha) 6 string (You used to be able to buy these at Costco... but the damn thing plays great! This is actually the third Eterna I've owned. The first two got shmucked.)

I don't have any pictures of my old guitars, but my Les Paul Custom (I think it's actually a copy) is still kicking around within the family.
I had 4 other electrics - knock-off copy types. Can't even remember the names but they all played well and had pretty unique sounds.
The only one I really miss is the jazzy exotic wood one.... ahh jeez I just had the name on the tip of my tongue..... I'll get back to ya on that one.

Old age su... what are we talking about?

Brock Samson

posted these or some of these before...
as far as effects,.. there's alot more i have no photos of... I'm pretty much out of the giging scene since '2000 when my dad got ill, and the band disperesed...  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

i'm thinking i've added some guitars and given some away and bought another roland cube amp and added an outboard drum machine with another dedicated amp and have two of nearly everything seen here now.. it's an old habit to have a back up for everything...
two or even three... like cars, it's an obsession...  :rotz:

Brock Samson

im trying to find the other pics.. lord i got a lot of files!  :-\

Brock Samson

More...
ok i'm done there's tons of stuff in the garage like my Big Speakers but i'm tired and dont have pics..
i was thinkin' i've had four different music studios and have played alot of gigs and have no pictures of that stuff... just some VHs tapes from the few gigs that were filmed...
it's time to jettison my baggage...

moparstuart

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 06, 2007, 12:20:49 PM
More...
ok i'm done there's tons of stuff in the garage like my Big Speakers but i'm tired and dont have pics..
i was thinkin' i've had four different music studios and have played alot of gigs and have no pictures of that stuff... just some VHs tapes from the few gigs that were filmed...
it's time to jettison my baggage...
thats called functional art work

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

hi
i play bass .i like to restore old fender basses but i collect anything having to do with music. here's part of my collection. Rene

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

69bronzeT5

holy crap....nice collection BBS!!! You got alot of nice guitars too Dave!!!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

thanks bro, i started colecting vinal picture disk's  in the late 70's . lately i've been into old 78 records . Rene