News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bird clone for sale , IT"S BACK

Started by BigBlockSam, November 05, 2007, 11:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Quote from: Old Moparz on December 13, 2007, 09:16:12 AM
Quote from: daytonalo on December 13, 2007, 01:08:21 AM
If I said that , I get jumped on by everybody . Thank you for taking heat off me !!

Yeah, but he didn't type it all in CAPS.    :D

And it wasn't one redone.........so what was there to nit pick on???
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BigBlockSam

QuoteI saw the car today..and it's junk...rusting out..bubbling paint...wing sagging..and looks like an earl schiewes paint job..i will paint any car for 29.95..on a good day the car would maybe be worth 4k..and I am being real..very disappointing that he states he does these for real..the guy's idea of superbird is more like junkabird...so don't even think about buying something until you see it..this one is a good example of pictures look better then the real thing 

thanks for sharing what you saw  . i don't think he's bashing the car . he's telling you that the car is , in his opinion misrepresented on ebay . if you want to bid on it . first go look at it .  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img