News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HPLAG warning section

Started by 73dodge, September 30, 2005, 09:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

Can't we make a section on this web site with heading Warning people about this idiot? We could search his ads and post them in that section with a HUGE warning discalaimer about the problems with these people. We can post his Ebay links and warn people about buying from this moron???

We can also link it posts from people who have been scammed by these guys. That would be a useful forum..........

At least when people stumble across this site they'll see a Forum Heading about this idiot and read the warnings
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Troy

You're assuming that people read first...

I don't think I want to link to anything of theirs. Why should I drive traffic their direction? Search engines rank links partially on how many times they are linked by other sites. I also don't plan on wasting any space to add a new forum dedicated to a single seller. Perhaps a page somewhere else on the site but, generally, smart people should ask before buying. If I were to add something it will be about #159 on my list of things to do. :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

dart3404

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)