News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Saw Serenity tonight!

Started by Stormhammer, September 30, 2005, 11:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormhammer

and OH    MY     GOD!!!!!   :o  :o  :o  :o  :o the movie was AWESOME - the plotline was beautifully done and executed too! Special effects? SUPERB! not cheesy nor where they repetitive - and I love how the story line developed and the further along the movie played, the more you understood about the beginning ( for those who go see it, pay attention to the very beginning ) if I had more thumbs I'd give it like a 5 thumbs up!

Plus the spaceships were just damn cool - so was the space fight scene  :icon_smile_big: it was seriously kick ass how it started  :icon_smile_tongue:

so yeah, it DEFINITELY gets my recommendation

I LOVED IT

Johnny SixPack

Sweet! :METAL:

I for one was pissed when Fox cancelled Firefly.

I was stoked when I heard they were making a movie though.

Sounds like they did it well too. :2thumbs:

Might have to see this one in the theaters.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

6pkrunner

Heads up - History of Violence - that's the audience demanding their money back. Picked it as a second as Serenity was jammed...shoulda went home.

NYCMille

Cool!!

I've got 2 more of the un-aired episodes to watch on the DVD set then we're going to see the movie on Wednesday... great to hear a good review.

Stormhammer

<--- downloading all the Firefly episodes

heh - Serenity for us was almost empty - actually apparently there's new episodes out on scifi?  :icon_smile_shock:

Charger_Fan

Not a clue what you're saying about Firefly OR Serenity...hang on, I'm referring to the bottom of my beer mug for the right answer...

Never mind, just move on. :-\ :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

After seeing the ads in the theater for Serenity, I just watched Firefly on Sci Fi channel this week for the first time, didn't know the movie was from a tv show, never heard of Firefly before, but it was a good show, now I realize you can see all the episodes on dvd or re runs on scifi, hope the movie is still good even though I have only seen one Firefly episode.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Stormhammer

I never saw a Firefly episode - saw the movie and was like... dayum

so after the movie let out me and my friends went to Best Buy and bought the season DVDs  ;D

I'm going to go see it again today

SirNik73

Hell Yeah! everyone needs to go see it twice! i've been an avid FireFly fan for a while. i missed it on TV and then my roommate made me watch them on these crapy Video CDs he made from the TV. they were horrable quality, but the show was awesome. and as soon as it was on DVD i got the DVDs. and then i went and saw Serenity as a test audience. then saw it this weekend. i was told and the pre screenign i went to that if this movie dose well then there will be 2 more movies and possably NBC picking up the show.

SO GO SEE THE MOVIE as many times as you can. its is well worth the 8 bucks, and this is coming from a guy who dosen't go to the movie theater and buys his DVDs used as GameStop because i'm Cheap!
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD