News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd Gen daytona cars

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, November 19, 2007, 11:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Anyone who has pics of 3rd gen chargers turned into daytonas please POST!!!-MATT

(also please do not post any of the dayclona cars as i have seen them i want to see cars people made themselves)

69bronzeT5

What kind of idea are you getting now :scratchchin: :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

THE CHARGER PUNK

how bout no discussion just get some pics up i dont want a god damn dramatic story so no talk just post pics

hotrod98

These are the only non-dayclona pics that I have. I think I got them from this site. There aren't too many decent 3rd gen wing cars out there.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

69bronzeT5

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on November 20, 2007, 12:03:47 AM
how bout no discussion just get some pics up i dont want a god damn dramatic story so no talk just post pics

wow.... :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

daytonalo

Just think they look horrible

THE CHARGER PUNK

using the search tool on this site i found these, although the nose and wing are quite rough i think the nose and wing really suit the later 73-4 3rd gen charger body style , i think the roof of the 73-4 chargers have a better roof line, enjoy the pics if ayone finds anymore POST POST!!!

THE CHARGER PUNK

another

daytonalo

I changed my mind !  I'm going to stop work on My Daytona , and build that thing !

Aero426

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on November 20, 2007, 12:03:47 AM

When will you have those mod top pics you promised, Boy?

Ghoste

I thought the photo finsher ruined his pics? :smilielol:

41husk

wow i wonder if that is a real rallye they did that with :rotz:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ghoste on November 20, 2007, 05:18:11 AM
I thought the photo finsher ruined his pics? :smilielol:

No it was the oxygen in the room that ruined the film.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Brock Samson

I got a bunch'a pics of a rare factory built hemi daytona R/T SE Brogham Rally, it's a '74 too! But I'll have to get them back from the walgrens in Punk's neiboorhood... oh and it's gotta modtop too...  :yesnod:

can't wait to see it Larry..  :drool5:

hotrod98

On a similar note...I have a few of those 3rd gen cars and one of them is a complete, real solid 74 Charger California hardtop car. One of my painters wants to build a Petty clone out of it. Might not be a bad use for that car. That might make a stock car fan a nice looking driver.
The only decent looking 3rd gen hood that I have is a 71 R/T louvered hood. Would have to buy a fiberglass hood for it to make it look right.

Charles Addams

Ghoste

Matt, you aren't rethinking your entire project already are you?

nakita7

Quote from: 41husk on November 20, 2007, 08:16:00 AM
wow i wonder if that is a real rallye they did that with :rotz:

Don't think so. The roofline shows a 72 SE car.

BROCK

Hotrod98 wrote:
"The only decent looking 3rd gen hood that I have is a 71 R/T louvered hood. Would have
to buy a fiberglass hood for it to make it look right."

So sell me that ol louvered hood so I can contribute towards your fibreglass hood purchase :2thumbs:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

71 B5383

:drool5: I'll trade you MY steel 74 hood.Factory hood pins and NO vents! Nice clean hood NO dents.Who needs a fiberglass hood when I have the one you need and you have the one I need.Whatta ya say!? :cheers:
Should've Kept My '66,That Was 6 Cars Ago
Currently-
  Rust Free 71(383,GB5,HardTop) Charger
  Soon To Be An FJ5 Stock 69 440 Magnum'd 3.55'd
   Correct "LOOKING" Super Wanna Bee
        (by the way,gotta 71 Super Bee hood 4 sale?)
           some cash and my 72 Power Bulge hood?

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

hotrod98

Quote from: 71 B5383 on November 23, 2007, 10:03:42 AM
:drool5: I'll trade you MY steel 74 hood.Factory hood pins and NO vents! Nice clean hood NO dents.Who needs a fiberglass hood when I have the one you need and you have the one I need.Whatta ya say!? :cheers:

I've been collecting 71 parts to possibly build a 3rd gen wingcar after my other two wingcar clones are finished. I have a 71 charger body, the louvered hood, a pair of r/t door skins, the r/t taillights and several other parts. Been toying around the idea of selling all three 3rd gen cars for one low price and just concentrating on restoring my 71 hemi orange cuda instead.

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on November 23, 2007, 11:07:35 AM

I've been collecting 71 parts to possibly build a 3rd gen wingcar after my other two wingcar clones are finished. I have a 71 charger body, the louvered hood, a pair of r/t door skins, the r/t taillights and several other parts. Been toying around the idea of selling all three 3rd gen cars for one low price and just concentrating on restoring my 71 hemi orange cuda instead.
man larry you have lots of irons in lots of fires

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71 B5383

Hook a brother up since you might sell everything! :cheers:
Quote from: hotrod98 on November 23, 2007, 11:07:35 AM

Should've Kept My '66,That Was 6 Cars Ago
Currently-
  Rust Free 71(383,GB5,HardTop) Charger
  Soon To Be An FJ5 Stock 69 440 Magnum'd 3.55'd
   Correct "LOOKING" Super Wanna Bee
        (by the way,gotta 71 Super Bee hood 4 sale?)
           some cash and my 72 Power Bulge hood?