News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MY DAYTONA ENGINE , HEMI , 472-600HP

Started by daytonalo, November 27, 2007, 12:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on November 27, 2007, 12:07:59 PM
HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW
i'll give you $5.00 for that boat anchor ( had to be said)
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Howie

It`s gonna be hard to replace. Seems I bought and sold a hemi rocker setup and now I need to replace it the price has tripled. :'(.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

What a pretty sight.........  Hemi-under-air.............

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

daytonalo

How much is rocker gear now ? I already started building a 540 Hemi -11-1 , should be 750 hp , I hope that is enough ?

Larry

A383Wing

Ah hell, just put that POS junk motor in the front of the little red truck and be done with it.   :D

Bryan

daytonalo

Howie

A complete set of stageV is around 23-2500. :eek2:. I`ve got the stage V

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE