News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking For Pics Of QQ1 Cars

Started by 69DodgeCharger, July 25, 2005, 06:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69DodgeCharger

I'm thinking of painting my 69 QQ1 blue and would like to see some pics of it on cars before I make a final decision....Yeah I know it's not the correct year...
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

TheGhost

THAT'S what QQ1 looks like? :o  My Dart is supposed to be QQ1, but it looks nothing like that!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

2fast4u

If I knew how to resize my pics I'd post them here.....Sorry
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Sinister68

Is this QQ1?
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

8WHEELER

There was no QQ1 in 69, this is a 68 QQ1  Roadrunner its not my darn.................

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Wakko

Beautiful.  And I love the cutouts.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

8WHEELER

My QQ1 Charger still not done  ???

Dan

8WHEELER

Some Assembly Required  :-X

69DodgeCharger

Thanks for the pics Dan. That pretty much narrows it down to either QQ1 or the 98 Dodge truck color (Intense Blue) I think it's called. Getting ready to buy paint soon so I will have to make a decision and live with it. Both colors are awesome. What do you think body color hardtop or black vinyl top? This car will have the V21 hood blackouts, 70 R/T stripe and the "door scallops" will be accented black... Opinions?

dart3404

The intense blue is a very strikingly beautiful color. I think it would look awesome on a Charger.
Just my 2cents.

RT DAVE

I'd go with the QQ1.   I shoulda done that one with my 68. 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

MoparYoungGun

Personally, I think QQ1 would look better than intense blue. That's just my opinion, good luck :cheers: !

ph23vo

heres my 68 383-s ragtop #,s matching [1 of 24 made] in QQ1 with white deluxe int!  dan

69DodgeCharger

Nice Cuda Dan. Are those small bolt pattern recall wheels? I thought they were only available on the B Body's?

ph23vo

yes those are aug 68 dated small pattern recall wheels! also those are the original and correct trim rings which you never ever see!  luckily both my sets have orig rings and caps!  the second set will go on my 69 340 cuda A56 coupe automatic [1 of 30 made] i had 2 other sets  sold them a few yrs ago  1 set is on my old 69 1/2 M code 440 cuda coupe owned by a good friend its in some mopar pics here and there T5 bronze car black top and stripes, red wheel well liners etc! cool car too!  later dan

8WHEELER

Sold our 69 wheels a couple years ago, one bad trim ring.

Dan

SeattleCharger

Well, here is my two cents worth, which equals about the percent of the original QQ1 showing through on my car door.

Dan's car looks awesome that color.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Danny Gutierrez

Quote from: Sinister68 on July 26, 2005, 11:08:07 PM
Is this QQ1?

That is actually B-5 Blue.  QQ-1 and B-5 are very similar.  68's were QQ-1 and 69's were B-5.  I believe QQ is a shade lighter than B-5, but I could be wrong.  Also, B-5 and QQ-1 LOOK different in different lighting!!!!!  That's one of the things that make them so cool!!  Here's my B-5 69.
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

69_se_ron

Here's my B5...didn't realize it was so similar to QQ1
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

8WHEELER

Those two B5 cars don't look like the same color, you have to see some of the cars in person, QQ1 blue is actualy called Bright Blue Poly.

Dan

ck1

Quote from: danny gutierrez on July 28, 2005, 04:05:13 PM
Quote from: Sinister68 on July 26, 2005, 11:08:07 PM
Is this QQ1?

That is actually B-5 Blue.   QQ-1 and B-5 are very similar.   68's were QQ-1 and 69's were B-5.   I believe QQ is a shade lighter than B-5, but I could be wrong.   Also, B-5 and QQ-1 LOOK different in different lighting!!!!!   That's one of the things that make them so cool!!   Here's my B-5 69.
actually QQ1 is darker then B5 blue, my car was repainted B5 blue and is originally QQ1, I just got done doing the engine compartment this spring, I will post pictures on top so you can see the deferents in color from the front fender..........
CJK

PlumBad70

I think this is QQ1...its 41husk's car
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4