News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

nail biter? i chewed all the way up to my knuckles. :yesnod: ok, take a breath.  im better now. 7-0 :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

Denver's first loss.   :rotz:

Didn't know they had to play the guys in stripes too.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

BB1

Delete my profile

nvrbdn

this will be a whole week of celebrating.  undefeated . and its after the 7th week. thats right people, 7 weeks in and the chiefs are still undefeated.  :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

moparstuart

Budnicks

someone should really start a new thread KC Chiefs are great once again   :cheers: , instead of the current title... saying they suck
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

67440chrg

Lets not push it. I am a fan and even worked on the stadium in 2009. I watch every game and have several friends that go to them and get drunk and see less then I do at home. I am proud of them winning and know that there will be a spoiler game some time soon. They don't suck anymore but don't jinx it leave it alone. I hope we get 1 of 2 against Denver like we normally do. I see a good chance of it after seeing last weeks Denver game. Our defense should rattle Manning.

moparstuart

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 67440chrg on October 23, 2013, 08:15:53 PM
Lets not push it. I am a fan and even worked on the stadium in 2009. I watch every game and have several friends that go to them and get drunk and see less then I do at home. I am proud of them winning and know that there will be a spoiler game some time soon. They don't suck anymore but don't jinx it leave it alone. I hope we get 1 of 2 against Denver like we normally do. I see a good chance of it after seeing last weeks Denver game. Our defense should rattle Manning.

A handful of gearheads on an automotive forum isn't gonna influence any outcome. *   ;)

The Chiefs are the only team that's capable of smacking neckbone Manning around with just their basic rush package of 4.  Our 4 against the other team's 5 & we're kicking their ass every time, 35 sacks on the year.  That's impressive.  I absolutely loathed Scott Pioli for drafting Dontari Poe.  Wow, what a stud he's turned out to be.

OK you old Chef fans.  J. Houston & Tamba often meet at the same time with a QB between them.  Years back 2 Chef players use to comment how they do the same thing.  Who were they?

*Unless Tim Tebow is on the field.*

Lord Warlock

good god, our Jaguars suck even worse this year than last year.  I didn't think it was possible.  I'm at the point where I get no enjoyment even watching them anymore.  I used to only care that they won our home games, now I can't even enjoy our home games as we can't even make a touchdown, we're lucky to get a field goal. 

The chief's may ave had a problem in the past, but at least they seem to have recovered.  My team is still hopeless. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

nvrbdn

holy cow. the game has been over for 3 hours and no one has said it yet. ok, maybe the party has not ended yet.

we are 8-0.            :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

the raiders spank the steelers. and pryor goes 93 yards. longest run by a QB. wow :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

67440chrg

Hay how about them Chefs. Its nice to watch them win for a change. I think we need the next couple weeks for our offense to straighten up some before we meet the broncos. we do hold good in the 4th quarter.   8 & 0

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 27, 2013, 06:04:10 PM
holy cow. the game has been over for 3 hours and no one has said it yet. ok, maybe the party has not ended yet.

we are 8-0.             :2thumbs:
That's what's unbelievable 8-0 & congrats, even my Lowly Raiders won yesterday & because it was beating Pittsburg that makes it that much better...LOL... The Broncos tried to lose, then came back 38 unanswered points, freaken' Skins choked... I see a Chiefs & Seahawks Super Bowl... if they both keep playing like they are currently :Twocents:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

yep, the hawks are doing well. they were trying to decide between them and the saints last night. they were thinking saints if its in the super dome.  im feeling that the hawks are better. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Seattle looks a little more beatable since the Rams almost gottem.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

i agree, there offense looked weak. the rams D ate them up. rams should have won.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 24, 2013, 09:00:02 AM
Quote from: 67440chrg on October 23, 2013, 08:15:53 PM

A handful of gearheads on an automotive forum isn't gonna influence any outcome. *   ;)

The Chiefs are the only team that's capable of smacking neckbone Manning around with just their basic rush package of 4.  Our 4 against the other team's 5 & we're kicking their ass every time, 35 sacks on the year.  That's impressive.  I absolutely loathed Scott Pioli for drafting Dontari Poe.  Wow, what a stud he's turned out to be.

OK you old Chef fans.  J. Houston & Tamba often meet at the same time with a QB between them.  Years back 2 Chef players use to comment how they do the same thing.  Who were they?

*Unless Tim Tebow is on the field.*

Derrick Thomas & Neil Smith  ;)

ACUDANUT

nvrbdn

now :boogie: :boogie:

and the present is the best time to be in :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

These time are seldom seen, time to enjoy while we can!

ACUDANUT

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House