News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

67440chrg

nvrbdn

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 08, 2013, 02:50:38 PM
wow, i just watched the chiefs special. picked up 2 defensive backs, that looks good. Happy about getting Smith. with the additions to the team, im really excited. i will go out on a limb and say 9 wins this year.  thats right.  go chiefs. :2thumbs:

ok, i picked 9 wins and maybe they wern't the prettiest,    but got the 9 wins in the first 9 games. :boogie: :boogie:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

I think I woke up in a parallel universe  :slap: the KC Chiefs are 9-0...LOL... congrats
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

usually if i want to see the chiefs get 9 wins, i have to watch for two seasons.

what a year for the chiefs fan :yesnod:

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 04, 2013, 12:38:51 PM
usually if i want to see the chiefs get 9 wins, i have to watch for two seasons.

what a year for the chiefs fan :yesnod:

looks like the team to beat

ACUDANUT

9-0..OMG...We have been lucky, to say the least.  Let's hope we can beat Denver. :2thumbs:

67440chrg

If we can beat Denver 1 of 2 I will be happy. We need something different on offence fast. Charles cant hold up doing it all. If there would have been two more catches we could have had a offence. I wish we had traded Bowe last year. McCluster missed one he could have scored on with no one around him. Its easy for me to judge from the couch with a beer watching.

nvrbdn

dont let your beer watch you judging from the couch. keep it in the fridge man where it can stay cold. :cheers: :lol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

67440chrg

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 67440chrg on November 08, 2013, 10:43:56 PM
We will stay undefeated this week.

Chris G. would be proud of me.  I've been the biggest Sandy Eggo Charger fan...this week.
Phillip Rivers isn't scared of Manning.  Rivers was actually one of the 1st to say he was glad to see PM in Denver.  At that point Rivers was undefeated against him.  Don't know what his record is now.

I sure wish we had Rivers for a QB & SD had a feather up their a$$, then we'd both be tickled.   :icon_smile_big:

472 R/T SE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

this weekends game with Denver should be a good game, I hope they smoke the Broncos, pick Manning a couple of times too...

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

I'm already biting my nails....  I hope they get in Mannings face.

472 R/T SE

Any predictions how many times Tamba & Justin wreck Manning's world?

67440chrg

I think it will only take two sacks if we do it early

Charger440RDN

Hopefully they take Manning's knee out, I DO NOT want to see Denver win a superbowl  :eek2:

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 15, 2013, 10:53:05 AM
I'm already biting my nails....  I hope they get in Mannings face.
:2thumbs: multiple times too  :nana:

nvrbdn

rough weather here in illinois. chicago game suspended for a while. tornado's across the state. was 70 degrees at 7 this morning.  weird weather. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

Kansas City Chiefs first loss.      :rotz:

Look on the bright side, Steelers won.  
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

nvrbdn

i was impressed. felt they moved the ball pretty good. smith looked better. should have gotten in to the end zone, but im good. "D" did a great job, but needed some rest. i feel good about the game.  :yesnod: beat denver at home after brady (which i hate to root for) beats them sunday, and we are back on top. :cheers:

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

67440chrg

Yes I will take our first loss when we cant find the endzone. Payton didnt look as good as normal. I wish we could have gotten to him. I still think Bowe should have been traded last year. We have to win next week.