News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Clark Hunt reportedly prepared to name Andy Reid as Chiefs head coach

:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:  big mistake I feel
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on January 03, 2013, 11:07:56 AM
   Clark Hunt reportedly prepared to name Andy Reid as Chiefs head coach

:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:  big mistake I feel

He made it to the playoffs 7. out of the last 9 years, couldn't be any worse than what we had. The Oregon guy may be in AZ they speculate. He may have been a gamble but a fresh start sure couldn't hurt.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mopar Nut

Any word on QB Aaron Murray (not sure of the spelling) going to the Chiefs?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

moparstuart

The70RT

Well we cleaned house, see ya bums. Andy Reids bringimg in all new staff, GM is gone as well  :pity:

ACUDANUT

"Andy Reid as Chiefs head coach"  Hmmm, was not in the paper this a.m.   Are you sure ?

The70RT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 04, 2013, 02:28:31 PM
"Andy Reid as Chiefs head coach"  Hmmm, was not in the paper this a.m.   Are you sure ?

It's all over sports center, fox sports, facebook, chiefs.com

ACUDANUT

Well, it sounds better than what we had.  Trash.

The70RT

nvrbdn

they have been announcing it here in the st. louis area since last night. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 04, 2013, 02:54:57 PM
they have been announcing it here in the st. louis area since last night. :2thumbs:

Yeah they was speculating since yesterday morning. This morning around 9 Pioli was axed, then a bit later they said Reid was in.

moparstuart

i'm not sold on reid , glad you guys like him but i dont for sure .

nvrbdn

im not so much fired up about reid as i am about the need for change. i like what fisher has done for the rams, too bad he wasnt available. who else you goin after? all the teams are doing is trading around coaches.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 04, 2013, 03:09:15 PM
im not so much fired up about reid as i am about the need for change. i like what fisher has done for the rams, too bad he wasnt available. who else you goin after? all the teams are doing is trading around coaches.

I guess Reid is working all that as we speak, maybe others from philly?

nvrbdn

im sure he will bring his guys with him. maybe lovie will step down to a defensive coaching job????
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TheGhost

Quote from: The70RT on January 01, 2013, 03:43:02 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on January 01, 2013, 02:14:48 PM
nebraska/georgia  im rooting for georgia. couldnt believe they couldnt land on the ball in the end zone.

Yeah I'm with you,Nebraska left our conference & I'm a Kansan so I don't ever root for them.

We didn't leave your conference, we left Texas's conference. :icon_smile_big:

Was a bit depressing watching us come up short yet again in a big game.  First 3 quarters were excellent, we just couldn't finish in the fourth.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

nvrbdn

it was a good game though. there always has to be a loser, but a game that is in question till the end is much more fun to watch. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TheGhost

Won't deny that.

I think our real problem was that we actually went into the second half with the lead. :lol:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 04, 2013, 03:14:52 PM
im sure he will bring his guys with him. maybe lovie will step down to a defensive coaching job????
now that I would love but then i dont see him staying long    :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

472 R/T SE

I wanna jump on board with this but last time I was hoping they'd hire this GM by the name of Scott Peehole & when they did I was beyond high expectations predicting all sorts of win.

You can't deny the man can coach.  5 NFC Championships over 14 seasons is pretty damn good.

He started to go downhill when they started bringing in all those high priced free agents.  It wasn't long & he lost the locker room.  He was used to having players that weren't Pro Bowlers & getting maximum effort out of them.  Also the death of longtime DC Jim Johnson really hurt.

I'll hold out endorsing him until I see who he brings in for Defensive co-ordinator.  I've been hearing Dick Jauron & Ron Rivera.  Rivera is still the Panthers head coach but meets with the owner tomorrow.  Rivera & Lovie Smith are Cover 2 guys'.  I hate C2.

Be prepared for lots of passing.  I guess Andy's favorite saying is "keep firing".  He passes to set up the run instead of the other way.

Chris G.

Only in pro sports could you be such a failure, but other teams are licking their chops to get you. I for one am glad the Chiefs hired this clown. Didn't he run the Eagles as a GM and Coach? Didn't he bring in all these so called all stars 2 years ago and they were deemed the "Dream Team"? Didn't Reid promote his o-line coach to the D-Coordinator just this year, only to fire him when they didn't improve? If I'm wrong on any of this, please correct me.

I'm not saying the Chargers are in a better boat, but I understand the Faiders are probably the dumbest organization is existence, but the Chiefs are slowly catching up. I am thankful Reid is now off the table so SD doesn't make such a dumb move.  :2thumbs: To the Chiefs for another bad move...we won't finish last for another 10 years now. Thanks!  :cheers:

The70RT

Quote from: Chris G. on January 04, 2013, 07:54:47 PM
Only in pro sports could you be such a failure, but other teams are licking their chops to get you. I for one am glad the Chiefs hired this clown. Didn't he run the Eagles as a GM and Coach? Didn't he bring in all these so called all stars 2 years ago and they were deemed the "Dream Team"? Didn't Reid promote his o-line coach to the D-Coordinator just this year, only to fire him when they didn't improve? If I'm wrong on any of this, please correct me.

I'm not saying the Chargers are in a better boat, but I understand the Faiders are probably the dumbest organization is existence, but the Chiefs are slowly catching up. I am thankful Reid is now off the table so SD doesn't make such a dumb move.  :2thumbs: To the Chiefs for another bad move...we won't finish last for another 10 years now. Thanks!  :cheers:

It sure cant get amy worse, if SD  keep hoping phyillis rivers is gonna be the guy they wont be at the top either.

Chris G.

Quote from: The70RT on January 04, 2013, 08:39:26 PMIt sure cant get amy worse, if SD  keep hoping phyillis rivers is gonna be the guy they wont be at the top either.

Let's both be real here and accept Rivers is a better QB than anyone that has ever suited up for the Chiefs (minus Montana, but seriously?). I think we both agree that's a fact? I'm guessing most Chiefs fans think Len Dawson was the best to ever suit up in a Chiefs uniform? Am I wrong? He played for like 20 years in a league full of talentless players. Now, Rivers hasn't even been around for 10 years, but his stats completely dominate anyone you Chiefs (or Raiders fans) could even touch. Let's keep it 100% now. I think we all agree we are all in bad shape as teams. Don't for one minute EVER think Rivers is not better than any Chiefs QB...ever. It sucks at times to be an SD fan, but it's gotta be borderline suicide being a KC fan...they go backwards year after year.

The70RT

Quote from: Chris G. on January 04, 2013, 08:59:49 PM
Quote from: The70RT on January 04, 2013, 08:39:26 PMIt sure cant get amy worse, if SD  keep hoping phyillis rivers is gonna be the guy they wont be at the top either.

Let's both be real here and accept Rivers is a better QB than anyone that has ever suited up for the Chiefs (minus Montana, but seriously?). I think we both agree that's a fact? I'm guessing most Chiefs fans think Len Dawson was the best to ever suit up in a Chiefs uniform? Am I wrong? He played for like 20 years in a league full of talentless players. Now, Rivers hasn't even been around for 10 years, but his stats completely dominate anyone you Chiefs (or Raiders fans) could even touch. Let's keep it 100% now. I think we all agree we are all in bad shape as teams. Don't for one minute EVER think Rivers is not better than any Chiefs QB...ever. It sucks at times to be an SD fan, but it's gotta be borderline suicide being a KC fan...they go backwards year after year.

I mostly agree but Trent Green was no slouch.

67440chrg

We have had a pretty bad run of below average QBs. But I would take back the days when Trent Green was around and we scored what seemed like 30 points per game. If we had the defence we have now with good coaching we could go some where. Trents career rating of 108 aint bad. He just got hit in the head a few to many times.