News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on February 12, 2013, 08:32:52 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on February 12, 2013, 05:49:56 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on February 12, 2013, 05:39:39 PM
Budnicks?  You of all people have no room whatsoever to talk. ::).        ;)
I wasn't bashing your team, I was agreeing with a comment & yeah either :hah: , at least we've been to 5 Super Bowls, 1 in the 60's, 1 in the 70's, 2 in the 80's, 1 in the 2000's, won 3 of them, 2 in the 80's & 1in the 70's....LOL... the KC Cheifs can barely win a play off game in the last 40 years, haven't been to a Super Bowl, since the 1st Super Bowl, that they got creamed by the GB Packers, Just like my beloved Raiders did in Super Bowl #2... Opinion will vary vastly  :Twocents:

2 super bowls, we won in 69. Vikings....remember?
I know I actually convienantly forgot that one... My bad
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on February 12, 2013, 09:53:30 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on February 12, 2013, 08:55:39 PM
I doubt it. Most people have a hard enough time believing that we went to the moon.  What would make you think they would believe the Chief's ever won a Superbowl?

Come on,  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
yep my bad memory

Budnicks

I wasn't bashing your team, I was agreeing with a comment & yeah either :hah: , at least we've been to 5 Super Bowls, 1 in the 60's, 1 in the 70's, 2 in the 80's, 1 in the 2000's, won 3 of them, 2 in the 80's & 1in the 70's....LOL... the KC Cheifs can barely win a play off game in the last 40 years, haven't been to a Super Bowl, since the 1st Super Bowl, that they got creamed by the GB Packers, Just like my beloved Raiders did in Super Bowl #2... Opinion will vary vastly  :Twocents:

yeah it's pretty easy to forget, it's been so damn long, my bad...LOL...

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on February 21, 2013, 01:42:18 PM

yeah it's pretty easy to forget, it's been so damn long, my bad...LOL...

Here's a few souvenirs for ya
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nh_mopar_fan

Darrelle Revis Could Solve Chiefs' Need For Overrated Cornerback - The Onion

:lol:

ACUDANUT

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on February 27, 2013, 12:19:53 PM
  Better than the dog killer i guess   
that's too funny, :2thumbs: Alex Smith is a good QB, I would say much better than Cassel at least

Budnicks

Quote from The70RT "2 super bowls, we won in 69. Vikings....remember?" & "Here's a few souvenirs for ya"...  That's too funny like I said "it's been so damn long", 44+ years long now, a once proud franchise... Maybe actually now getting Alex Smith, may help change that, I would far rather route for the KC Chiefs than the stinken Chargers & Rivers, or the stinken' Bronco's & Manning...

472 R/T SE

The70RT

I think he is the best QB available right now. Do you wanna here something funnier.....the patseys may take back Castle  :pity:

nh_mopar_fan

The70RT

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on February 27, 2013, 09:41:32 PM
Someone has to hold the clipboard.

It doesn't take a million dollar man to do that, unless it's illegal  :lol:

nh_mopar_fan

Have you heard? Pats have lots of salary cap space thanks to Tom taking that extension at below market bucks.

Cassel did pretty well when he was here. Came within a play of going to the SB.

Chefs got a new qb. Who you gonna blame next year when the results are the same?

moparstuart

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on February 27, 2013, 11:23:50 PM
Have you heard? Pats have lots of salary cap space thanks to Tom taking that extension at below market bucks.

Cassel did pretty well when he was here. Came within a play of going to the SB.

Chefs got a new qb. Who you gonna blame next year when the results are the same?
i have always blamed the organization we have not been able to develope a QB for over 45 years now

ACUDANUT

I have been saying here for a long time we need Smith. Man am I happy.

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 01, 2013, 02:14:45 PM
I have been saying here for a long time we need Smith. Man am I happy.
Impossible your never happy  :nana: :nana:

ACUDANUT

Your right. The Marines Corps did not issue me happiness. :scratchchin:

ACUDANUT

I think we Chiefs fans, can expect a 500 year. (win 50 percent of our games this year.)  :cheers:

70moparman

Chiefs should be better this year ~ Would love to see them make it to the playoffs and last at least a few games, but lets see how they play...  FINGERS CROSSED that this will be a better season... Royals are finally doing good too (about time) ~ GO CHIEFS/ROYALS   :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

wow, i just watched the chiefs special. picked up 2 defensive backs, that looks good. Happy about getting Smith. with the additions to the team, im really excited. i will go out on a limb and say 9 wins this year.  thats right.  go chiefs. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 08, 2013, 02:50:38 PM
wow, i just watched the chiefs special. picked up 2 defensive backs, that looks good. Happy about getting Smith. with the additions to the team, im really excited. i will go out on a limb and say 9 wins this year.  thats right.  go chiefs. :2thumbs:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   good luck with that  , not sold on reed at all  .

nvrbdn

i really feel that the difference of the quarterback will be good for a couple wins. then the tighter defensive backfield should add a game and a half. reed does have a winning record, but not my favorite choice. but i feel he might be able to get bowe to get more into the flow of the game. you knew when the ball was going away from him. he wouldnt try. i am definately stretching, but the caliber of the players coming in can be a big shot in the arm. with the threat smith adds, charles should be a bigger threat. im staying positive.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 08, 2013, 02:50:38 PM
wow, i just watched the chiefs special. picked up 2 defensive backs, that looks good. Happy about getting Smith. with the additions to the team, im really excited. i will go out on a limb and say 9 wins this year. 

This was the 1st year of the salary cap floor being implemented from the new CBA.  Teams like the Chefs can't sit on their $$ & do nothing.  I've read about teams not being too overly-concerned with light attendance since the NFL writes them a check from the profit sharing.

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 08, 2013, 04:07:54 PM
i really feel that the difference of the quarterback will be good for a couple wins. then the tighter defensive backfield should add a game and a half. reed does have a winning record, but not my favorite choice. but i feel he might be able to get bowe to get more into the flow of the game. you knew when the ball was going away from him. he wouldnt try. i am definately stretching, but the caliber of the players coming in can be a big shot in the arm. with the threat smith adds, charles should be a bigger threat. im staying positive.

I'd be getting pissed too if the front office kept giving me Pop Warner QB's.  That fricken other WR Baldwin needs to shit or get off the pot.  If he can' produce something this year, they need to move on.   :Twocents:

With the additions I'll say .500 at least.  I'd be happy with that.  It takes time to build a team with some depth.