News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Quote from: moparstuart on October 07, 2013, 06:03:08 AM
if only romo hadnt thrown that interception at the end of the bronco's game   :brickwall: :brickwall:

He's known for that.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

ACUDANUT

It's Raider hater week now.  Gotta love it.  :cheers:
Let's make that 6-0.  :2thumbs:

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 08, 2013, 03:03:55 PM
It's Raider hater week now.  Gotta love it.  :cheers:
Let's make that 6-0.  :2thumbs:
I'll play, I hope my Raiders beat the crap out of the Chiefs, like they did to the Chargers Sunday, 3 picks on Phillip Rivers... as much as I doubt it will actually happen, especially @ Arrowhead...LOL... I got to support my team, even in down or building years, look @ KC went from the cellar to the top, with just basically adding a good QB & Coaching changes... I'd much rather see KC on-top instead of the damn Broncos... the AFC West is actually relevant this season & not the laughing stock of the league... GO RAIDERS
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

chiefs are home for 3. im liking their chances right now. so glad the raiders got the win over the chargers. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Budnicks on October 08, 2013, 05:23:59 PM
I'll play, I hope my Raiders beat the crap out of the Chiefs, like they did to the Chargers Sunday, 3 picks on Phillip Rivers... as much as I doubt it will actually happen, especially @ Arrowhead...LOL... I got to support my team, even in down or building years, look @ KC went from the cellar to the top, with just basically adding a good QB & Coaching changes... I'd much rather see KC on-top instead of the damn Broncos... the AFC West is actually relevant this season & not the laughing stock of the league... GO RAIDERS
what the heck, it's not televised?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

ACUDANUT

nvrbdn

their defense is showing weakness. now the offense on the other hand,....... :scratchchin:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

472 R/T SE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

wow what an impressive worlds record...LOL... congrats on beating my lowly Raiders guys & being 6-0 or should I say for Terrell Pryor giving them the game, instead of the Chief actually winning on offense, it was more like the Raiders losing, with 3 picks thrown right to the defense... the Chiefs showed signs of serious weakness, Alex Smith was rattled & sacked early in the 1st half, the offense wasn't all that impressive in the 1st half IMHO anyway, {I really like Alex Smith too} they looked much stronger in the second half, hopefully they will get that all handled/fixed before they get/play the Broncos... I hope you guys beat the crap out of the Chargers & Broncos, it was really nice to see the Chargers lose yesterday too....  :Twocents:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Budnicks on October 14, 2013, 11:56:47 AM
wow what an impressive worlds record...LOL... congrats on beating my lowly Raiders guys & being 6-0 or should I say for Terrell Pryor giving them the game, instead of the Chief actually winning on offense, it was more like the Raiders losing, with 3 picks thrown right to the defense... the Chiefs showed signs of serious weakness, Alex Smith was rattled & sacked early in the 1st half, the offense wasn't all that impressive in the 1st half IMHO anyway, {I really like Alex Smith too} they looked much stronger in the second half, hopefully they will get that all handled/fixed before they get/play the Broncos... I hope you guys beat the crap out of the Chargers & Broncos, it was really nice to see the Chargers lose yesterday too....  :Twocents:

Who did the Chargers play yesterday?  Schedule makers' really screwed them over since they're playing 2 games in a row as they're playing Indy tonight as well.

The Chiefs are the best 4th quarter team in the NFL.  It's only week 6 & they're already wearing opponents down.

Our coaching staff is such a breath of fresh air.  In the past in Romeo's bend but don't break conservative approach such adjustments were unheard of much like the offense.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pat-kirwan/24082728/six-from-sunday-chiefs-are-legit-which-more-than-backup-qbs-can-say
"Sack patrol

In an average NFL game, there are a combined 4.6 sacks. Of course, the Chiefs made news by sacking Terrelle Pryor 10 times Sunday. I wrote about Pryor and certainly talked about him on my radio show a number of times last week.

He's an outstanding athlete and an improving quarterback but he started to have a predictable escape lane when pass plays broke down. There's a reason he leads the team in rushing: He gets out of the pocket and does a lot of damage. But the majority of his escapes were to his right side and wide. Rarely did he shuffle around in the pocket or escape out an "A" or "B" gap inside.

The Chiefs recognized this tendency, and contained him with rushing OLB Justin Houston -- preventing Pryor from a right-side escape. Kansas City brought a lot of pressure from their right side led by OLB Tamba Hali.

But the Chiefs weren't the only big sack story. Over 13 Week 6 games (excluding Monday night's Indy-San Diego game) there should have been 60 sacks -- based on the 2012 per-game average. There were 70 sacks."

This has to be about the biggest slap in the face of Scott Pioli & co.  To take a team, spend the money that you'd been hoarding for years into building depth & start out the way John Dorsey & Reid have is an testament to their ability to teach & get players' believing.

Budnicks, really?  Pryor's an up & coming QB who has played good until yesterday.  He didn't give us the game, we took it.  Defense has won many a championship.  Sure, the offense still hasn't hit it's stride but one of the it's major benefactors, the TE position, has been decimated with injuries.  (Moeaki-injured something put on IR, was released, A. Fasano-injured since Week 2, 3rd pk J. Kelce-knee put on IR)  Duck Dynasty S. McGrath was a waiver wire pick up from Seattle @ the beginning of the year.  He's #4 on the depth chart.

There's talk KC should try & bring Tony G back.  I wouldn't object to that.  It'd be nice to get at least 1 more year out of him as well.  I mean, if they have to give up a #7 rd. pick for him.

Anyone see what our #7 pick from Princeton has been doing?  I think he has like 4 sacks already.

Budnicks

Quote from: Mopar Nut on October 08, 2013, 10:42:18 PM
I saw that is was blacked-out in your area, but read somewhere, I thought a private company bought up a bunch of tickets, to lift the black-out... did you KC area guys get to see it on TV ??

bull

Someone at work was just telling me that noise record went to Seattle. :shruggy: I'm confused.

JB400

Quote from: bull on October 15, 2013, 05:30:29 PM
Someone at work was just telling me that noise record went to Seattle. :shruggy: I'm confused.
The got stuck with the Space needle, I'd be loud too

ACUDANUT

Quote from: bull on October 15, 2013, 05:30:29 PM

It was 2 weeks ago. KC broke that record, this week. :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

i was gona say, cuz it was on the news here in st. louis that KC got the record. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on October 15, 2013, 05:04:06 PM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on October 08, 2013, 10:42:18 PM
I saw that is was blacked-out in your area, but read somewhere, I thought a private company bought up a bunch of tickets, to lift the black-out... did you KC area guys get to see it on TV ??

They sold that game out weeks ago....every game has been a sell out so far.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut