News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BMOTOXSTAR

Steelers man Steelers
Here we go Steelers here we go ! :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

472 R/T SE

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on December 15, 2008, 08:05:55 PM
Steelers man Steelers
Here we go Steelers here we go ! :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Dude, let's try to keep the Chefs SUCK thread on topic.  If you don't have something negative to say move along.

The70RT

About time. Rumor is Edwards gets axed, Marty Shotenhiemer as GM and Bill Cower comes back....... :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve P.

Ahhhhhhhhgchagh............. The Bills, Giants, Bucs, they are all suckin this year. Can you believe the Bills lost to the fish?? I want to know when they are going to put in their FIRST STRING PLAYERS??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Steve P.

Don't get cocky Ghost. You know the fish have been squished much more often than the Bills need their pills......

I believe it is BILLS = 7   Fish = 3  of their last 10 games together...  :slap:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TheGhost

Yea, well, when the Dolphins haven't been doing well for such a long time, I'll take my wins where I can get them. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 15, 2008, 07:01:16 PM
Being a Raider fan, I have no love for the Chiefs. But also being an avid San Diego Chargers hater, I was appalled at how KC blew it yesterday.

I don't hate any team in the AFC west anymore since the Chickenhawks left it but Denver is as close as I get. I must say it was an amazing effort on the part of the Chiefs to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory like they did.

Steve P.

I can't argue that..  They sure as hell are doing much better than last year...  Oh yeah, I forgot that you FINS people didn't HAVE a LAST YEAR!!!!!   :smilielol:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TheGhost

Hey, we won *cough* one *cough* game...

:lol:

Steve P.

I really should hand it to the Fins as they were way up in the frozen tundra and plenty far from their salt air...    Oh wait a minute.. They were in a closed stadium... I take it back..   :nana:

They still handed the Bills their collective butts......  It should not have been that close...  SORTA....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on December 15, 2008, 10:08:44 PM
About time. Rumor is Edwards gets axed, Marty Shotenhiemer as GM and Bill Cower comes back....... :shruggy:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nh_mopar_fan

Shottenhiemer is rumored to be going back to coaching the Browns.

69_500

Quote from: Steve P. on December 16, 2008, 01:00:06 AM
Don't get cocky Ghost. You know the fish have been squished much more often than the Bills need their pills......

I believe it is BILLS = 7   Fish = 3  of their last 10 games together...  :slap:

Being a dolphins fan I'll give it to you that they haven't been so good lately. However if you look back historically you will notice that the Buffalo Bills went 0-20 against the Dolphins in the 1970's. Thats right they didn't beat the Dolphins a single time in a decade. That would be an ouch.

ACUDANUT

Finally we are getting rid of Carl Peterson (GM) and hopefully Spermey Edwards (head coach).... Send him back to the Jets.!!

Steve P.

Quote from: 69_500 on December 16, 2008, 07:22:17 PM

Being a dolphins fan I'll give it to you that they haven't been so good lately. However if you look back historically you will notice that the Buffalo Bills went 0-20 against the Dolphins in the 1970's. Thats right they didn't beat the Dolphins a single time in a decade. That would be an ouch.

Yeah, but what happened during the 80's and 90's??  Hahaha....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 16, 2008, 07:41:24 PM
Finally we are getting rid of Carl Peterson (GM) and hopefully Spermey Edwards (head coach).... Send him back to the Jets.!!

The jets have done better since he left.....go figure  :-\

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on December 17, 2008, 06:35:38 AM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 16, 2008, 07:41:24 PM

The jets have done better since he left.....go figure  :-\
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

69_500

Quote from: Steve P. on December 17, 2008, 01:44:57 AM
Quote from: 69_500 on December 16, 2008, 07:22:17 PM

Yeah, but what happened during the 80's and 90's??  Hahaha....

1980's

Dolphins 11 wins, Buffalo 9.

1990's

Dolphins  9 wins, Buffalo 15 wins.

2000's

Dolphins 9 wins, Buffalo 9 wins.

Its all good though. I think the only team in the division with a winning record against the Dolphins is the Jets.

Steve P.

where did you find this info.??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

marty was spotted coming in at the  KC airport last night

69_500

Quote from: Steve P. on December 17, 2008, 06:03:11 PM
where did you find this info.??

NFL.com

You can see team by team history of them vs the rest of the NFL.

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on December 16, 2008, 09:41:33 AM
Quote from: The70RT on December 15, 2008, 10:08:44 PM
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on December 16, 2008, 12:27:41 PM
Shottenhiemer is rumored to be going back to coaching the Browns.

Quote from: moparstuart on December 17, 2008, 08:04:47 PM

:scratchchin: :stirthepot:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on December 17, 2008, 08:04:47 PM

He's a pallbearer for King Carl's funeral.  ;)

I don't want anything to do with Schott...or Cowher.  They've both been there and while they had good records, failed miserably in the playoffs every year except Joe Cool's one year.   :Twocents:

I like Clark's thinking, someone completely away from the franchise.  Like say Scott Pioli?