News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRed66

Quote from: moparstuart on February 06, 2009, 05:49:33 PM
todd haley ?    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3888387

I think Haley is a good hire for the Chiefs. He's one of those "up-and-comers" you're always hearing about. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect big things from him.

Wonder how Anquan Boldin feels about the move? (see: sideline spat during NFC Championship game)
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

BB1

I heard that Bill Cowher bought a home in Leawood last week.

Do not tell anybody. Shhhh
Delete my profile

The70RT

Quote from: BB1 on February 07, 2009, 10:20:39 AM

Really.....or are you jk? I doubt he would take lesser then ahead coach....or maybe somewhere in the front office :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BB1

If it is true, you heard it hear first.

Supposedly someone who knows, heard it from somebody that deals with real estate in the Leawood area. Keep it to yourself...
Delete my profile

ACUDANUT

Quote from: BB1 on February 07, 2009, 12:42:49 PM

Supposedly someone who knows, heard it from somebody that deals with real estate in the Leawood area. Keep it to yourself...
What does that mean ??

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 07, 2009, 07:48:18 PM
Quote from: BB1 on February 07, 2009, 12:42:49 PM

What does that mean ??
It means Ed needs to put the crack pipe down  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BB1

I can't tell you why, that's what I heard and I'm passing it on. Don't kill the messenger.

Delete my profile

moparstuart

Quote from: BB1 on February 07, 2009, 09:47:26 PM
I can't tell you why, that's what I heard and I'm passing it on. Don't kill the messenger.

get the turbo working ????
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BB1

Yeah, but now I need to replace the timing belt.  :lol:
It's a rocket, I'm going to take it to KCIR this spring.  :icon_smile_wink:
Delete my profile

rav440

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 31, 2009, 01:32:08 PM
I mean in the super bowl,  remember the seehawks vs. steelers?   if the ref job is fair then of course the cards have a chance,   I'll wait and see

really after 3 years you guys still think it was the refs that lost the game for the seahawks  :smilielol: get over it your team lost because they wernt good enough to win .

i guess it was the refs fault the cards lost also huh  :shruggy:

maybe your team should just have a little more heart and drive to want to win and do what it take to get the job done .
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: rav440 on February 08, 2009, 09:33:59 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 31, 2009, 01:32:08 PM
I mean in the super bowl,  remember the seehawks vs. steelers?   if the ref job is fair then of course the cards have a chance,   I'll wait and see

really after 3 years you guys still think it was the refs that lost the game for the seahawks  :smilielol: get over it your team lost because they wernt good enough to win .

i guess it was the refs fault the cards lost also huh  :shruggy:

maybe your team should just have a little more heart and drive to want to win and do what it take to get the job done .
Uh-huh.

Just wondering, over in the Steelers thread, there's menion of an "asterisk" game.

Any idea what the Steeler fans might be referring to there?

:smilielol: :smilielol:

The70RT

Hey now, this is a thread for how much the Chiefs suck. I'm sure if you start a thread on how bad the Steelers and Seachickens suck, it will get some reponses.... :nana:

rav440

SeattleCharger

Ok, many flagrant huge bad calls in a row that take away touchdowns over and over is a hard thing to overcome.  The refs did cause the steelers to win.  no matter how much heart and drive there was, the refs just took it away each time over and over.  I turned the game off at half time from disgust.   
   I was impressed with the fair reffing in the cards game.  That was good enough for me to enjoy the game.  Cards almost won, good game.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BigRed66

Quote from: BB1 on February 07, 2009, 10:20:39 AM

Guess he'll have to sell that one he allegedly just bought in the suburbs on the West side of Cleveland now...KC has a good, young coach, and an excellent new GM...Cowher ain't going to KC for anything but maybe a steak.
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

BB1

Delete my profile

rav440

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on February 08, 2009, 04:32:20 PM
Ok, many flagrant huge bad calls in a row that take away touchdowns over and over is a hard thing to overcome.  The refs did cause the steelers to win.  no matter how much heart and drive there was, the refs just took it away each time over and over.  I turned the game off at half time from disgust.   
   I was impressed with the fair reffing in the cards game.  That was good enough for me to enjoy the game.  Cards almost won, good game.   

GEEZE !!!!!!!!!!!! did it ever occur to you that the seahawks just suck ? yep the refs handed the game to the steelers  :slap:. how about the fact that holgrim or what ever his name is couldnt manage a clock if he was winding it himself .  :rotz:

SeattleCharger

lotta seahawks fans on here    :rotz:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

ACUDANUT

Ijust wonder how long it will take us here in KC to have a better team.

The70RT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 15, 2009, 07:52:45 PM
Ijust wonder how long it will take us here in KC to have a better team.

I think right away. It sure couldn't be any worse then the last couple years.

ACUDANUT

472 R/T SE

We need a defensive coordinator to jump start the defense.  IMO, the biggest problem.  All those first day draft picks need to step up or hit the road.  Front seven needs the most work.

I hope they keep Chan Gailey although I keep hearing Haley's gonna call the plays.  Gailey proved he could make chicken soup outta chicken shit but I don't think he'd be too happy about someone else calling the plays.  :shruggy:

Get a half way decent D together and 8 wins should be easily attainable.

AKcharger

Foreman72

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

DID WE HONESTLY JUST TRADE U A TOTALLY PROVEN YOUNG QB AND ONE OF THE BEST OLBS THE GAME HAS SEEN FOR ONE, A SINGLE, THATS RIGHT, ONE 2ND ROUND PICK?!?!?!?!?! WHAT IS GOING ON IN CHECK'S BRAIN?!?!?! :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 14, 2009, 02:40:49 PM
Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on January 14, 2009, 08:08:17 AM
Rumor here is that he will now trade for Cassell.

WE know what to do with those high 1st rd picks.

Not gonna happen.  :Twocents:

Well I wasn't completely wrong.  Lamar Hunt's kid Clark has a lot of his old man's values.  One of those was to stockpile draft picks along the way so I didn't think Clark would give up much.

And he didn't...a 2nd rounder for a franchised QB.  Someone finally got the better of a Pats deal.

You watch, Pioli will get a 2nd round pick back before it's over.  ;)