News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Quote from: bull on October 10, 2010, 11:49:10 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on October 10, 2010, 09:16:50 PM
well, yea it wouldve been nice to go the distance without a loss. but we are settin good and gettin ready to kick houstons butts. defence is awsome, san diego lost. denver lost.

Yes, but the Raiders won. :naughty:

Somebody had to win....they played SanDiego......well I guess they could have tied.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

and id rather have the raiders than rivers.he can get hot, so i want him back as many games as i can get him :yesnod: we need to win this division. work out the bugs and get hot for the playoffs and play in dallas in feb. :2thumbs: thats what denver did when they got the first win for elway. they sucked all year. then made the playoffs. then the refs took points off the board in each of their playoff games from the oppnents. then they had kansas city waste 4 minutes off the clock in the fourth quarter by running the ball instead of passing. took points off the board when steelers scored and let denver steal a win there too. oh wait a minute, i wasnt gona preach that the nfl bought elway a ring by fixing all the games that year and then when it was all over, elway says "well i think i will play another year"  ok im over it now. :RantExplode: :flame: :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

I wouldn't go that far.....not that it wouldn't be a good thing. I am still cherishing my two World Champion licence plates from 69  :lol:

nvrbdn

i know im dreaming.(not about the division thing) but i live and die (mostly die) with the chiefs. ifinally see a decent defence. think with a little offence they can win this division. plus dont tell anyone, but i really hate denver. hope it didnt show in my last tyrade. :smilielol:  im happy with baby steps. as long as its baby huey and hes stepping on the broncos,raiders and chargers.  :soapbox:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

That's okay all Chiefs fans hate them. My son had this made for his car  :laugh:

chargerboy69

Wow, Brett makes Roethlisberger look like a choir boy.  Poor Brett sure has hands full with the NFL( see cell phone pictures). Unless you ask my wife, she thinks he needs to change his number from 4 to 2 1/2.  :D  :lol:

Well at least he picked a looker.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

ACUDANUT

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 11, 2010, 09:13:21 PM
Wow, Brett makes Roethlisberger look like a choir boy.  Poor Brett sure has hands full with the NFL( see cell phone pictures). Unless you ask my wife, she thinks he needs to change his number from 4 to 2 1/2.  :D  :lol:

Well at least he picked a looker.
Is that the girl He "sextexted" too....Yea know she wants it. LOL

Ponch ®

Wow, Brett makes Roethlisberger look like a choir boy.

Really? Ben Rapistberger (allegedly) date raped some chick in a bathroom. Favre sexted some chick who is keeping quiet and has no interest in the story coming out...which leads one to believe she was amenable to Mr. Favre's overtures. Technically he broke no laws, unless being a dumbass is against the law.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ACUDANUT

Farve needs to retire. "everything hurts",,,Time to go.

nvrbdn

i agree, favre is at the end of his rope. but thanks for posting that pick :2thumbs: im gona miss page 13 of this thread when it gets full. enjoy seeing her even if she is a jets fan. :rofl:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 12, 2010, 04:37:29 PM
Farve needs to retire. "everything hurts",,,Time to go.

Favre's wife after he threw one of his many ints.' that ended an important game, this time it was the NFC Championship game last year.

I imagine Deanna is doing a lot of this lately.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Ponch ® on October 12, 2010, 04:23:27 PM

Really? Ben Rapistberger (allegedly) date raped some chick in a bathroom. Favre sexted some chick who is keeping quiet and has no interest in the story coming out...which leads one to believe she was amenable to Mr. Favre's overtures. Technically he broke no laws, unless being a dumbass is against the law.

As you said. . . allegedly.  From everything I read about Ben was he groped her titties.  I heard nothing about a rape.  Either way what Ben did was shitty, and if a rape did occur, he needs to be in jail.

As far as Brett, I realize no laws were broken, Bretts just a dip-shit.  Taping himself jerking off in a hotel room and sending it to this girl.  The guys a douche-bag.  And she did not keep to quiet as the story is out,  along with the text messages, voicemails, photos, and video off her cell phone, and I am betting it was not Brett.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ponch ®

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 12, 2010, 08:10:00 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on October 12, 2010, 04:23:27 PM

As you said. . . allegedly.  From everything I read about Ben was he groped her titties.  I heard nothing about a rape.  Either way what Ben did was shitty, and if a rape did occur, he needs to be in jail.

As far as Brett, I realize no laws were broken, Bretts just a dip-shit.  Taping himself jerking off in a hotel room and sending it to this girl.  The guys a douche-bag.  And she did not keep to quiet as the story is out,  along with the text messages, voicemails, photos, and video off her cell phone, and I am betting it was not Brett.

I agree with you on Brett being an asshat. I'm just saying, compared to some of the things others have done this really is a trivial situation.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

The70RT

At least he wasn't found with a bunch of coke whores or a dozen others came forward yet....doesn't mean he's out of the "woods" though  :lol:

nvrbdn

Quote from: The70RT on October 13, 2010, 05:40:27 AM
At least he wasn't found with a bunch of coke whores or a dozen others came forward yet....doesn't mean he's out of the "woods" though  :lol:
:iagree:  :smilielol: thats funny
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Charger440RDN

472 R/T SE

How the mighty have fallen.  Sandy Eggo just put Roidman on injured reserve.  If I was a bettin' person I'd say he's gonna go somewhere & succeed like so many have.  AJ Smith is good at finding talent but his ego gets in the way some times.

" Merriman done in San Diego
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-san-diego/

Shawne "roidman" Merriman is done in San Diego

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 13, 2010 12:54 PM ET
The Chargers will no longer wait for Shawne "roidman" Merriman to get healthy.

The team placed him on injured reserve on Wednesday with a calf injury. They did so with a "minor-injury designation", which means its less than a six week injury. When Merriman is healthy, the team has to release him.

This will surely end Merriman's tumultuous six-year run in San Diego. He was the AP Rookie of the Year in 2005, and a first-team All Pro in 2006. Merriman has never truly rebounded from reconstructive surgery in 2008.

At the time, there was some concern Merriman's career could be over. He returned in 2009, but hasn't looked like the same guy during the times he's been healthy enough to play. Merriman only has five tackles in three games this season after missing much of training camp for a misguided holdout.

Merriman will find work again, but he's not close to getting a big contract until he proves he can be healthy and productive again."

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 13, 2010, 04:40:41 PM
How the mighty have fallen.  Sandy Eggo just put Roidman on injured reserve.  If I was a bettin' person I'd say he's gonna go somewhere & succeed like so many have.  AJ Smith is good at finding talent but his ego gets in the way some times.

" Merriman done in San Diego
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-san-diego/

Shawne "roidman" Merriman is done in San Diego

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 13, 2010 12:54 PM ET
The Chargers will no longer wait for Shawne "roidman" Merriman to get healthy.

The team placed him on injured reserve on Wednesday with a calf injury. They did so with a "minor-injury designation", which means its less than a six week injury. When Merriman is healthy, the team has to release him.

This will surely end Merriman's tumultuous six-year run in San Diego. He was the AP Rookie of the Year in 2005, and a first-team All Pro in 2006. Merriman has never truly rebounded from reconstructive surgery in 2008.

At the time, there was some concern Merriman's career could be over. He returned in 2009, but hasn't looked like the same guy during the times he's been healthy enough to play. Merriman only has five tackles in three games this season after missing much of training camp for a misguided holdout.

Merriman will find work again, but he's not close to getting a big contract until he proves he can be healthy and productive again."

He will be missed  :'(     :smilielol:

472 R/T SE

Priest Holmes is smiling some where.  ;)

Charger440RDN

Good!! Just get him out of the AFC west, I wish they would cut crybaby Phyllis Rivers too! Yeah right  :smilielol:

ACUDANUT

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

nvrbdn

they put points on the board and then give it up like that on D its killin me. :RantExplode:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

now that all the others have lost, the chiefs had the chance to put distance between them. should have beat the colts, then give this one away.  :brickwall: the d was looking so great up to this week. thats it, no dancing bananas for the chiefs. :flame:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House