News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

I still can't believe the Chargers lost to the gay'ders...I Mean Raiders :icon_smile_cool:

nvrbdn

Quote from: mauve66 on December 06, 2010, 09:42:10 AM
i heard yesterday that the raider nation was going to move to LA

wow, thats a big rumor :yesnod: especially since st. louis got the "lambs" from them. :2thumbs: what will all the oakland fans do with all those halloween costumes? just wear them once a year????
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 06, 2010, 10:16:23 AM

wow, thats a big rumor :yesnod: especially since st. louis got the "lambs" from them. :2thumbs: what will all the oakland fans do with all those halloween costumes? just wear them once a year????

What do you mean....that's their regular attire  :laugh:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mauve66

magic johnson is raising money to build an arena for a new football team in LA and he likes the raiders.....................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

The70RT

Quote from: mauve66 on December 06, 2010, 10:27:28 AM
magic johnson is raising money to build an arena for a new football team in LA and he likes the raiders.....................

So that's where the Gayder thing came from  :laugh:

ACUDANUT

Just an old funney name for those Oakland/North Cali people that are a little light in the loafers....They are close to SF and Castro Street ya know. :stirthepot: :poke:

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on December 06, 2010, 10:19:58 AM

What do you mean....that's their regular attire  :laugh:
that and D cell battery's to throw
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ponch ®

It makes some sense, since the Raiders STILL have a huge following - I include myself in that group - in the L.A. area (though for some reason they didn't go to the games when they played at the LA Coliseum). I'd love to see it happen, but I don't think it will anytime soon because it would mean having to deal with Al Davis' crazy senile ass and no one in their right mind wants to do that.

With our luck, L.A. willl end up with some team I hate (the Chargers or Vikings) or a mediocre small market team (Jacksonville?).
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nvrbdn

yea ponch but tenn did that and got the oilers. who would want the oilers???? but they almost won a superbowl. who was it that got the last 2 franchises? i know st louis was in for it and lost it then got the rams. didnt texas get one of those which became the texans? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 06, 2010, 02:53:27 PM
yea ponch but tenn did that and got the oilers. who would want the oilers???? but they almost won a superbowl. who was it that got the last 2 franchises? i know st louis was in for it and lost it then got the rams. didnt texas get one of those which became the texans? :shruggy:
texans and browns ?

Ponch ®

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 06, 2010, 02:53:27 PM

I guess...I just don't think any of those teams would get me excited. BTW - the Texans were the last new franchise added by the NFL. It was supposed to go to L.A. but L.A. couldn't get it's shit together when it came to putting a stadium plan on the table, so the NFL said screw it and gave it to Houston. And that's been the biggest hurdle in L.A. getting a team: the stadium. The will and money to build the stadium has been there forever, but local politics have killed it because everyone wants a piece of the deal. Even now there are two groups competing for it....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

472 R/T SE

The Browns & Texans were the last expansion teams.  I keep hearing the new outfit that's buying an interest in the Chargers has ties to the new stadium being built in LA.

Some bad news couple hours ago.  The Broncos fired McFistpump.  I was hoping he'd coach there forever.  It was only a matter of time.  It's not often that someone can destroy a team & keep their job.

ACUDANUT

I didn't think Denver played any worse than KC on Sunday.

1969chargerrtse

This thread is from 2007 why does it have a "new" tag on it?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ponch ®

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 06, 2010, 07:40:47 PM
The Browns & Texans were the last expansion teams.  I keep hearing the new outfit that's buying an interest in the Chargers has ties to the new stadium being built in LA.

Some bad news couple hours ago.  The Broncos fired McFistpump.  I was hoping he'd coach there forever.  It was only a matter of time.  It's not often that someone can destroy a team & keep their job.

God I hope not. It would be the first time I would actively hate a team from LA. Well, I hate the Gayngels...but theyre not really an LA team...theyre from Orange "Mamby Pamby" Land County.

nvrbdn

ok, got my christmas lights up :2thumbs: what do ya think?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Looks great, now come do mine. !!

The70RT

Cool.....maybe you can be seen from google earth easier now, I don't feel so bad about using so much electricity in my garage  :lol:

ACUDANUT

Okay, do we have a Quarterback on Sunday or not...I am not feeling good about this next Game in San Diego :shruggy:

nvrbdn

just glad there is a 2 game lead. the "D" played good last week, but they gotta get rid of the mistakes on offence. rivers is starting to get it together and floyd is back. we gotta get bowe open to keep the running game moving. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

They are suppose to announce it later today about Castle but you can pretty much count him out. Im not so worried because if we bum rush Rivers like we did Orton last week we should shut him down some. We will just have to run the ball more which we need to start doing anyway. Croyle did lose the last 9 but our line caved in on him in every game and he was runnning or his life.

moparstuart

croyle is a deer in the head light .  I have this one chalked up as a loss .  NEXT

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 09, 2010, 09:27:43 PM
ok, got my christmas lights up :2thumbs: what do ya think?
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats going on my face book

Ponch ®

KC has to run the ball straight up San Diego's you kno what and keep going at Rivers.

moparstuart

reports are that matt is practicing today , but that would be crazy if he actually plays  ? :shruggy: