News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

I say let Croyle play.  Last time he started he kept us in the game for 60 minutes against Baltimore of all teams.  Now there's a line to keep him upright.

Let him shine & trade him to Buffalo for a 2nd round pick this offseason :smoke:.   ;)

ACUDANUT

Croyle gets hurt just walking onto the field.  :yesnod:

ACUDANUT

After seeing today's game, I am embarrassed to be from KC. :brickwall:

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 12, 2010, 11:51:25 PM
After seeing today's game, I am embarrassed to be from KC. :brickwall:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

We knew the offense was going to suck .  The defense who really needed to step up played aweful , hailey needs to get these guy up for tough games . He needs a sense of urgency that the raiders , denver and san diego are must wins . Home field is very important for us and we needed to win those games to have any prayer to win a play off game .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

yep, it was a sad showing :rotz: game plan sucked. you keep running the ball down 3 td's. croyle looked awful. "D" wasnt there all day. wait a minute............. :scratchchin: ........did i just mention the whole team :shruggy: oh well, think back to last year. we are 3 games left, and still in 1st place :2thumbs: who da thunk it last september? if we can get it back together and beat the lambs, then we gotta get the raiders at home. 3 games and we need 2 of them. im chewing finger nails, but the lambs havent beat a team with a winning record yet this year. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

We have what ? 3 games left...I think we might win 1 of those....Were done.

The70RT

I wonder how many of these players will be gone if we don't make the playoffs. I'm thinking only like 5 players are here from 4 years ago. If we win the division it's gonna be because somebody else lost rather then we will win the nxt 3  :P
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BB1

Delete my profile

ACUDANUT

nvrbdn

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 13, 2010, 06:11:29 PM
We have what ? 3 games left...I think we might win 1 of those....Were done.

sorry, but im still bailing water!!!! we got the rams next. no cake walk for sure. jackson is running well. but the rest of the offence isnt that powerful, and jackson has like 2 touchdowns all year. i still feel good about that game. the rams "D" isnt great either. then its titans. if we cant beat them, we dont deserve to win the division. i say we got 2 wins before we go against oakland at home. :2thumbs: yep im being really optimistic, but i gotta back my team.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

ok guys, any word on matt cassel? they wont put a line on the game here, and arent saying anything except that a doc will check him out before the game. we gotta have this one since the bolts won. anyone commin in for the game?

ok, they say cassel is playing :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Well we got one......we still suck though  :lol:

nvrbdn

i will take it and celebrate all week :2thumbs: 9 wins with 2 games to go :cheers: this has been a heck of a year so far.  i will be smiling all day monday at work with all those ram fans. :boogie:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 19, 2010, 09:30:26 PM
i will take it and celebrate all week :2thumbs: 9 wins with 2 games to go :cheers: this has been a heck of a year so far.  i will be smiling all day monday at work with all those ram fans. :boogie:

I only work with Raider fans....and they won too  :-\

472 R/T SE

The70RT

Looks like a mountain lion as well  :eek2:

472 R/T SE

You Chef fans know the drill.  Kendrick Lewis is the latest rookie up for ROTW.

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies&module=HP_cp2

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 22, 2010, 07:08:48 PM
You Chef fans know the drill.  Kendrick Lewis is the latest rookie up for ROTW.

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies&module=HP_cp2

Yeah and Derrick Johnson was named AFC defensive player of the week  :2thumbs:

The70RT

I have had this for a long time and thought i would break it out again  :icon_smile_big: The K and the C blink off and on.

472 R/T SE

I have a ball cap that blinks the outline of the arrowhead & the KC.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Merry Christmas Chiefs Fans  :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

what a great present :2thumbs: :2thumbs: one to go. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)