News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

God I hope so.  We need a decent QB...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

bull

Quote from: TheGhost on October 03, 2011, 12:35:27 PM
How bout them Lions?  Helluva comeback on their part.

I don't believe there's anything to that Mayan calendar stuff when it comes to the end of the world but the Lions at 4-0? I think it's time to start building a bunker in the back yard.

ACUDANUT

Hey Ponch, what happened to your Raiders on Sunday.  :smilielol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 03, 2011, 01:36:20 PM
Hey Ponch, what happened to your Raiders on Sunday.  :smilielol:

they got spanked by a very good team. no excuses. :icon_smile_blackeye:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nvrbdn

i was thrilled to see romo have a melt down. great game with a great comeback. when the chiefs win and dallas and denver lose, its a wonderful day!!!! :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 03, 2011, 03:36:14 PM

i was thrilled to see romo have a melt down. great game with a great comeback. when the chiefs win and dallas and denver lose, its a wonderful day!!!! :yesnod:

Don't forget the Raiders  :hah:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ACUDANUT

Dallas Is really struggling these days.  They won their last game like the chiefs did, = fieldgoals.  :smilielol:

The70RT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 04, 2011, 01:56:54 PM
Dallas Is really struggling these days.  They won their last game like the chiefs did, = fieldgoals.  :smilielol:

Actually they lost their last one to Detroit  ;D

ACUDANUT

I meant Dallas' last game (now 10 days later). Cheers  :cheers:

nvrbdn

guess cassel must have heard about "suck for luck" and figured out how to keep him away :smilielol:  go chiefs
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Great game today...We actually made some good plays for once.  :notworthy:

nvrbdn

that was an awesome catch by dwayne in the endzone :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

HalfastJav

The Sea hags...........uuggghhh..........

Quote from: bull on September 26, 2011, 09:23:15 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2011, 04:29:46 PM
amazing that a team can go undefeated in its own division and not win the division :shruggy: im not a raider fan and never will be, but if they pull off an undefeated season in their division this year they better learn how to beat a few other teams so they can go somewhere in the post season :yesnod:

And they had a better record than the Seahawks who made the playoffs with a 7-9 record. ::)

472 R/T SE

Quote from: HalfastJav on October 21, 2011, 04:19:28 PM

amazing that a team can go undefeated in its own division and not win the division :shruggy: im not a raider fan and never will be, but if they pull off an undefeated season in their division this year they better learn how to beat a few other teams so they can go somewhere in the post season :yesnod:

And they had a better record than the Seahawks who made the playoffs with a 7-9 record. ::)

Are you that rod buster from Seattle or were you structural? 

HalfastJav

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 21, 2011, 05:33:22 PM
Quote from: HalfastJav on October 21, 2011, 04:19:28 PM

Are you that rod buster from Seattle or were you structural?  

Mostly Rods  

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on December 03, 2007, 08:08:33 PM
I seen a write up in the KC paper today and it said IT'S TIME TO GO referring to Petersen. He has the worst play off wins (1) record for the amount of years being a GM. Their is one worse than him.....the Bengals GM 15 years with no wins. I think we have all had enough. He has made The only good thing he has done - Arrowhead stadium is the biggest barbacue pit this side of the Missisippi.....yep that was in the paper too.
:hah: Wow still sucking from way back then in 2007  :brickwall:...  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

HalfastJav

.The new  Sea hags logo...........

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on October 21, 2011, 06:39:51 PM
I seen a write up in the KC paper today and it said IT'S TIME TO GO referring to Petersen. He has the worst play off wins (1) record for the amount of years being a GM. Their is one worse than him.....the Bengals GM 15 years with no wins. I think we have all had enough. He has made The only good thing he has done - Arrowhead stadium is the biggest barbacue pit this side of the Missisippi.....yep that was in the paper too.
:hah: Wow still sucking from way back then in 2007  :brickwall:...  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I see you made it over here. Its more intteresting over on the other post ....... :smilielol:

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on October 21, 2011, 07:50:04 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on October 21, 2011, 06:39:51 PM
I see you made it over here. Its more intteresting over on the other post ....... :smilielol:
Yeah I just wanted to see what was over here,  :hah: 5 seasons of this on 1 thread... :brickwall:

The70RT

Yeah but you forget easy.....the Raiders won 24 games in the last 5 years. Soooooooooo?

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on October 21, 2011, 10:07:44 PM
Yeah but you forget easy.....the Raiders won 24 games in the last 5 years. Soooooooooo?
I know,  :shruggy: believe me I know.... :brickwall:     they did go undefeated in AFC west division last year though, that's a big step in the right direction, 8 & 8 is a lot better than they were  :brickwall:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Budnicks on October 21, 2011, 10:15:00 PM
Quote from: The70RT on October 21, 2011, 10:07:44 PM
I know,  :shruggy: believe me I know.... :brickwall:

Well, lookie there.  You may not be a homer afterall.   ;)

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:  go chiefs  killin those raiders 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT