News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 12, 2011, 10:19:06 AM
im with ya rt, we were asked to not post talking football and labeled raider haters on als post. it was not a conversation thread, but for memory.so i bowed out. but the football talk continues. i wonder "wtf" but i figure oh well. then he labels another post for football talk cuz we "raider haters" are trashing the other post. really makes you feel welcome. trash talking is part of the fun of football between friends. slammin another team when there is a rivalry is what its all about. i dont want to sit down with a donkey fan or a dallas anything fan or even a raider fan and have a cup of tea and toast and talk goodie goodie crap. these posts would be really exciting if we all rooted for the same team.i will just stay a labeled raider hater, talkin trash and enjoying my rivalry.  go chiefs. :yesnod:
I'm all for the rivalry in the AFC west talk also, it can be civil & fun it doesn't need to be personal cheap shots, hey win someone else team wins, I will congratulate them, I may not like it but, I will eat crow when I have too, that's being civil & an adult about it... I would & have sat down with Chief's, Chargers & Broncos fans didn't talk "goodie goodie crap or have tea & toast, we had a brew & talked some football"...  If I'm not mistaken this thread is about the "KC Chiefs sucking" you don't see me bashing the shit out of your team, well maybe a little needling, it's all in fun & some respect...  "Just win Baby"
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

my thing is if i slam oakland with you, im not slammin at you, im just havin fun stiring it up. i dont take jabs at people i dont like. i ignore them and go play somewhere else. i like stirring it up with you and ponch cuz you guys could take it and dish it right back. i felt the chargers fan was goin a little too far with anger so i chose not to jab at him. just the way i seen it. :2thumbs: and as far as the thread title,  they do suck and your welcome to recognize that fact right along with the rest of us. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 12, 2011, 03:10:24 PM
my thing is if i slam oakland with you, im not slammin at you, im just havin fun stiring it up. i dont take jabs at people i dont like. i ignore them and go play somewhere else. i like stirring it up with you and ponch cuz you guys could take it and dish it right back. i felt the chargers fan was goin a little too far with anger so i chose not to jab at him. just the way i seen it. :2thumbs: and as far as the thread title,  they do suck and your welcome to recognize that fact right along with the rest of us. :smilielol:
Thank's ... That's good to know a fellow sports fan & good sportsman... I too am kind of abrasive at times, some friends tell me I'm brutally honest & come off like a know it all maybe, I mean it all in fun mostly, just a dig or a jab every once in a while, friendly rivalry is a good thing, until someone gets too personal, I don't care for that too much, but I will usually just blow it off, more than get mad... It's just a game, there's more important things in life to get stress over, wow did I really just say that...LOL..   Sorry to anyone concerned, if I came off like an a--hole, not intended to be so abrasive just passionate about football...

chargermike

yes the chiefs do suck......goooooooooDENVER. DENVER WINS IN K.C.. yea tebo

TheGhost

2 in a row.  Don't call it a comeback... :lol:  got the Bills next.  Hope to make it 3 in a row. :cheers:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Chris G.

Tebow was 2 of 8 and he is still considered a hero. WTF?

nvrbdn

living in the weakest division in football, i wouldnt celebrate too soon.the faders are the  better team if they can figure out what team they want to be.if phillis rivers ever wakes up from his funk, the bolts could come back. i wouldnt celebrate beating the chiefs right now. they are in a building season.(its been going on for 10 years. i actually think they have eyes for a few kids that are still in flag football and they are waiting for them to age enough to make the draft). that leaves the donkeys. dang, as much as i literally hate that team, i cant say too much wrong about them.(just wish tebow would have gone to a team i can root for without getting sharp pains in my stomach) just enjoy their wins now while they are there. its a mean world outside of our division. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 14, 2011, 09:11:02 AM
living in the weakest division in football, i wouldnt celebrate too soon.the faders are the  better team if they can figure out what team they want to be.if phillis rivers ever wakes up from his funk, the bolts could come back. i wouldnt celebrate beating the chiefs right now. they are in a building season.(its been going on for 10 years. i actually think they have eyes for a few kids that are still in flag football and they are waiting for them to age enough to make the draft). that leaves the donkeys. dang, as much as i literally hate that team, i cant say too much wrong about them.(just wish tebow would have gone to a team i can root for without getting sharp pains in my stomach) just enjoy their wins now while they are there. its a mean world outside of our division. :D

I hear ya. I dont think the dokeys can beat the Jets with two passes  :eyes:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

just heard cassel may be out for the year?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 14, 2011, 10:58:01 PM
just heard cassel may be out for the year?
I saw/heard that too, I didn't hear what his injury was though...

nvrbdn

now matt shaub is gone for the year with a foot injury and vick is out with ribs. i think cassel is hand injury. texas is in trouble. whos the back up there??
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 15, 2011, 02:33:56 PM
now matt shaub is gone for the year with a foot injury and vick is out with ribs. i think cassel is hand injury. texas is in trouble. whos the back up there??
Matt Lienhart...

ACUDANUT

Cassel is just one of many problems we have....Either way, I doubt we will win another game this year...The Patriots are going to KILL us.
Monday night football next week is going to be just as boring, like watching GB KILL the Vikings.

472 R/T SE

I hope Palko stinks it up so we can see what Stanzi's got.  If Stanzi don't cut it then we'll know it's safe to draft one of the QB's that's doing so well this year. 

I'm not completely sold on Luck.  He didn't do anything in the Oregon game to convince me he's the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning.

ACUDANUT

Gee, I can't believe the Chiefs lost to the Patriot's.  :smilielol:

Budnicks

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 15, 2011, 07:08:32 PM
I hope Palko stinks it up so we can see what Stanzi's got.  If Stanzi don't cut it then we'll know it's safe to draft one of the QB's that's doing so well this year.  

I'm not completely sold on Luck.  He didn't do anything in the Oregon game to convince me he's the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning.
Palko didn't look that bad between the 20's for a back up, he was doing pretty well until he got close to scoring in the "red zone"...   I think your Chiefs will be looking for a new QB & Head Coach too boot... I'm not really sold on Andrew Luck either, all the so called football experts say he the "next coming wonder boy", currently the Colts 0 for 11 are in the lead for the "Suck for Luck sweepstakes"...

nvrbdn

really, thought that one was in the bag. lol. i was in a football pool and was tied with 2 others for the 50 bucks. i picked 41 total points for monday night as the tie breaker. they said "you will lose for sure, new england will score 38 points"  i said "yea, but the chiefs probably wont score" i won the money cuz the other guys put up 47 and 49 points :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 22, 2011, 06:22:04 PM
really, thought that one was in the bag. lol. i was in a football pool and was tied with 2 others for the 50 bucks. i picked 41 total points for monday night as the tie breaker. they said "you will lose for sure, new england will score 38 points"  i said "yea, but the chiefs probably wont score" i won the money cuz the other guys put up 47 and 49 points :2thumbs:
How did you like that classy move "not" by Patriot head coach Bill Bellicheck {spelling?} pouring on the score ?, with Chiefs have no time outs, couldn't stop the clock, less than 2 minutes & Patriots already up by 24+ points, scoring again... that was a classless unsportman like move, I think...  :Twocents:

nvrbdn

total agreement on the sportsmanship. hope it comes back to burn him up the road :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 22, 2011, 06:30:04 PM
total agreement on the sportsmanship. hope it comes back to burn him up the road :2thumbs:
I think it will for sure...

472 R/T SE

Just goes to show Belicheat doesn't show favoritism (Pioli).  He runs the score up on everyone.

Romeo had Brady's number in the 1st half.  The drive where Palko was moving the team down the field with ease when the no hold call on Leonard Pope sure seemed to take the wind out of their sails.

I don't know what the hell Haley was thinking.  In Patriots territory 4th & 2 & he punts.  Shit, we suck.  Take a chance, what's there to lose...and then they kick an onsides kick.   ::) 

nvrbdn

i agree that the season is crap, so do things you normally wouldnt. i kinda liked the onside kick if it would have worked. :smilielol: why not?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 22, 2011, 06:57:03 PM
Just goes to show Belicheat doesn't show favoritism (Pioli).  He runs the score up on everyone.

Romeo had Brady's number in the 1st half.  The drive where Palko was moving the team down the field with ease when the no hold call on Leonard Pope sure seemed to take the wind out of their sails.

I don't know what the hell Haley was thinking.  In Patriots territory 4th & 2 & he punts.  Shit, we suck.  Take a chance, what's there to lose...and then they kick an onsides kick.   ::)  
Yep why not you almost have nothing to loose at that point it's almost no worse than a short punt even if you throw a pick, as long as it isn't a pick 6 of course... I kind of liked the onside kick idea, if it was only executed better...

472 R/T SE

Well hell yeah, the onside was a great idea.  But if you're gonna take a chance like that, why not go for it on 4th & 2 is my point. 

Make matters worse, why the hell didn't Haley challenge the onside kick?  Almost like he was intimidated by BB on the other side.  :shruggy:

nvrbdn

haley has got to be on his last hurrah. need a shake up. i agree on the going for it on 4th down. no guts no glory. they had the pats confused and dominating the game on offense and defense. kick em while they are down.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House